The Republican Utopia

5 hours ago, NM11046 said:

Ah but it was put in place years before him, and is still in place today.  So whether he needed it our not, it likely benefitted him.

What am saying whether he had a southern strategy or not, he would have still won by a landslide.  GHWB campaign in 1988 took the strategy up several notches and the GOP take over of congress in 94 even more so.  

6 hours ago, RedDenver said:

This would be one of the worst things congress has ever passed. And that's saying something.

I agree with the above.  The more the GOP acts like the current GOP (talk of sales tax, talks of cutting SS, Medicare, etc) the more

I'm becoming a Democrat.  And they all think in the end game they will all end up in palaces and they won't give a rip about the voter

who sent them to Congress.  They will be well into their corporate cushy job and not have to be accountable for their actions. A job paid by

their betrayal of the voter and their loyalty to the corporate bosses who they are really working for.  

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

"Welcome to the fam George.  I have a couple of committee seats waiting for you" -. Kevin McCarthy

Its pretty pathetic that a member of congress that the speaker is protecting and giving committee positions to, actually has to say that….and nobody believes him….and the party isn’t taking action.  

Great job Republicans.   :clap

• Plus1 1