The Republican Utopia

4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm wondering if the security on these documents are really as secure as something that is top secret in the defense department.  Typically, we haven't had a problem with justices wanting to leak these things.  It wouldn't surprise me if they are allowed to take work home to read and work.

If they can, maybe that needs to change.

I think the point is that there are very few people an investigation would need to interview, and because we aren't dealing with hardened criminals here, Peter Falk or Ice T could make them crack in no time. 

22 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I think the point is that there are very few people an investigation would need to interview, and because we aren't dealing with hardened criminals here, Peter Falk or Ice T could make them crack in no time. 

I've seen it mentioned several places that they didn't interview the justices.

26 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Columbo!

"Let me just ask one more thing"

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ZRod said:

If SCOTUS security is more lax than the rest of the government and corporate America then yes.

If they have proper security protocols it's easy to see who downloaded copies, and may have leaked them. If they really wanted to they could get warrants to search phones, laptops, emails, etc. This was a crime after all, right?

All this makes me think it could have actually been one of the justices, and you can take a wild guess at which one I'm taking a hard look at.

well Mr Alito claims that the conservative judges had threats of assasination because of the leak, so I'd think he'd want it to be investigated aggressively like a crime and the person that put him and his buddies at risk prosecuted.  But  :dunno

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Roger Stone is a lot of things, but he's not stupid. 

Pretty sure he's having a laugh here. 

How many times a day does Ron Filipkowski post?

Yeah, no matter what we may think of Roger Stone, no way he was being serious with that one.

32 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

I’m pretty sure there are hundreds, maybe thousands, of examples to be had of George Santos lies and exaggerations. Can we all just agree that he is a lying POS that is undeserving of elected office in any capacity?

Funny how this is obvious to EVERYONE except somehow those good ol' Republicans are awfully quiet (YET AGAIN) when it comes to the man/woman with 15 names.  (that we know of so far...) 

Golly.  It's like a theme or somethin'...

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

Funny how this is obvious to EVERYONE except somehow those good ol' Republicans are awfully quiet (YET AGAIN) when it comes to the man/woman with 15 names.  (that we know of so far...) 

Golly.  It's like a theme or somethin'...

And….shouldn’t the country hold those politicians accountable too at the voting booth?