The Republican Utopia

4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Not sure what you are renting about?  I thought the post was about the Silk lady making a comment about a single office that she felt disrespected her dead sister body 

I’m not renting anything.  

But….I get it.  Republican’s acting like they truly support law enforcement while ridiculing Dems for criticizing police and protesting for change is a complete and pathetic farce. Totally fake and they’ve proven it time and time again.  

But…hey….it gets votes from idiot voters. 

• Plus1 1

18 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I’m not renting anything.  

But….I get it.  Republican’s acting like they truly support law enforcement while ridiculing Dems for criticizing police and protesting for change is a complete and pathetic farce. Totally fake and they’ve proven it time and time again.  

But…hey….it gets votes from idiot voters. 

Whut??  The Silk lady complaining means Republicans are fake? :blink:

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

Wait, that dude actually watches the videos for "another day", meaning he watches them for multiple days???

Im am vaxxed and as far as I know have had no issues.  Is it possible that watching videos of fake issues, over and over and multiple days is in fact a side effect?   

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Wait, that dude actually watches the videos for "another day", meaning he watches them for multiple days???

Im am vaxxed and as far as I know have had no issues.  Is it possible that watching videos of fake issues, over and over and multiple days is in fact a side effect?   

Why are there even fake videos regarding the vaccine to begin with?

Hmm...

18 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

Why are there even fake videos regarding the vaccine to begin with?

Hmm...

Because people are crazy?

What is worse, filming fake side effects, posting them.  Or...watching multiple days worth of those videos, like that guy said he has done.  

Both seem really f#&%ing dorky, right?

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
32 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Ya that dude has some issues!!

• Plus1 1