The Republican Utopia

7 hours ago, teachercd said:

Mulligans piss me off, I don't use those at all.

Gimmies, yeah, guilty as charged.    Oh and the old "one handed putt" and if it doesn't go in I don't count it.

I’m just the opposite. Usually allow one mulligan per 18. No gimmies, and if I shank a one-handed putt, that’s on me. Of course I suck at golf. There is no such thing as a gimmie if I’m striking the ball. It could literally go anywhere.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

I’m just the opposite. Usually allow one mulligan per 18. No gimmies, and if I shank a one-handed putt, that’s on me. Of course I suck at golf. There is no such thing as a gimmie if I’m striking the ball. It could literally go anywhere.

Putting everything out, takes too long.  If it's within a putter's length, it's a pick.

But, there are certain open tournaments that it's strict that you putt everything out, no fluffing the ball....strict PGA rules.  That's the type of tourney Trump is cheating in.

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

Putting everything out, takes too long.  If it's within a putter's length, it's a pick.

But, there are certain open tournaments that it's strict that you putt everything out, no fluffing the ball....strict PGA rules.  That's the type of tourney Trump is cheating in.

I don’t have to worry how long it takes. I’ve played about 2 rounds in the last 10 years. If we were holding up a group behind us, then yeah, we’d prob play with gimmies (which would potentially help my score).

I wouldn’t expect anything less from Trump. Cheating and then bragging about his score seems par for the course.

• Plus1 1

I mean bragging about golf is kind of weird. Takes good form and such to play the sport well but it's not like he's sprinting from hole to hole actually giving his while body a workout. So he can slow his roll (cause he's fat) there. I've been around enough fat lards who play golf that it doesn't take anyone special to play the sport. 

It'd be entertaining to see Trump pick up a pickleball racket instead of a golf club knowing the form he has.

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I don’t think the IRS is tasked with those objectives:dunno

Oh most of us know that   - but there are many in your party that are using them to stir up everybody (shocker).

Gaetz claimed that President Biden’s plan was, among other things, to “disarm Americans” but “still collect your taxes, and they need $725,000 worth of ammunition, apparently, to get the job done.”

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yes, he’s legally blind. That’s why he can’t identify who dropped off the laptop.  

The perfect crime! "My name is Vlad, but you can call me Hunter. Please fix laptop, but do not loolk inside foldar."

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 2