The Republican Utopia

24 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Republicans are trying to blame the train crash on Dems.  I thought that was pretty clear. 

How is #7 a Dem issue?

Anyone who blames the crash itself on any particular party doesn’t know what they are talking about.  

As far as #7, Biden won’t let FEMA offer assistance as of a few days ago. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
23 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Anyone who blames the crash itself on any particular party doesn’t know what they are talking about.  

As far as #7, Biden won’t let FEMA offer assistance as of a few days ago. 

Ok…..tell your first point to Republicans. This tweet is in response to them. They are trying to blame it on Dems. This tweet shows how absurd that is. 

Your second point h is laughable. FEMA is not allowed in until the governor declares a disaster. As was pointed out in the earlier discussion about Hurricane Katrina. 

This has absolutely nothing to do with Biden. He called and offered help. All the Republican Gov had to do is declare a disaster and FEMA would have been there. 

But, right before the head Republican nut job visited, the gov declares the emergency. Head nut job claims FEMA is now there because of him. 

The crash isn’t necessarily because of one party. But, members of one party have continually caused the disaster to be even worse. And, that’s not Dems. 

• Plus1 1

"“Look, the president called me and said: 'Anything you need.' I have not called him back after that conversation," DeWine said during a press conference on Tuesday. "We will not hesitate to do that if we're seeing a problem or anything, but I'm not seeing it."

• Oh Yeah! 1
4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Ok…..tell your first point to Republicans. This tweet is in response to them. They are trying to blame it on Dems. This tweet shows how absurd that is. 

Your second point h is a laughable. FEMA is not allowed in until the governor declares a disaster. As was pointed Putin the earlier discussion about Hurricane Katrina. 

Thus has absolutely nothing to do with Biden. He called and offered help. All the Republican Gov had to do is declare a disaster and FENA would have been there. 

But, right before the head Republican nut job visited, the gov declares the emergency. Head nut job claims FEMA is now there because of him. 

The crash isn’t necessarily because of one party. But, members of one party have continually caused the disaster to be even worse. And, that’s not Dems. 

Somebody needs to file a FOI request ASAP for the governor's communications before he deletes his Whatsapp messages. I bet there's some juicy s#!t in there.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Seriously?  That’s a joke right?  Your source is Fox News and a statement from the Governor’s spokes person. The same governor that’s trying to cover his a$$ right now. 

Im sure the reporter texted his friends saying the statement was total BS. 

What happened right after he declared it a disaster?

• Plus1 3
54 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Seriously?  That’s a joke right?  Your source is Fox News and a statement from the Governor’s spokes person. The same governor that’s trying to cover his a$$ right now. 

Are you of the opinion that FEMA did not turn down the request 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
57 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

FEMA turned down the request as they said they weren’t the appropriate agency.  You all said that all the Gov has to do was declare a state of emergency and fema would come running.  You even brought Katrina to let us know how it works.  

I wouldn’t be surprised if both DeWine and the Fed response is lacking initially. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2