The Republican Utopia

12 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

So, the federal government was already actively involved in helping Ohio with 4 agencies because those agencies have what the community needed most.  FEMA can not go into the state without the governor declaring an emergency, so they were working through the Ohio Emergency Management Agency.  Once the GOP governor declared an emergency, FEMA kicked in even more.

But....Republicans - BIDEN IS REFUSING TO HELP EAST PALESTINE!!!!!

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2
1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, the federal government was already actively involved in helping Ohio with 4 agencies because those agencies have what the community needed most.  FEMA can not go into the state without the governor declaring an emergency, so they were working through the Ohio Emergency Management Agency.  Once the GOP governor declared an emergency, FEMA kicked in even more.

But....Republicans - BIDEN IS REFUSING TO HELP EAST PALESTINE!!!!!

FWIW......we finally get to see republicans pretend to care about the environment and the Palestinians for the first time ever

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2
  • TBH 1

22 hours ago, knapplc said:

People are still using Fox News as a source after Dominion's disclosures?

What a time to be alive.

I mean ya we could worry about fake news on here, but it’s ironic that the person making a deal about it, ^^^^, also has a prominent post that incorporates actual fake news about a congressmen with cancer and that congressmen not being able to wear a headpiece on the House floor because of R’s still up on this site with no correction made.  

What a time to be alive.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

I’m not sure how Tucker will make money off of this since he’s under contract and already what appears to be the top ratings, but regardless he shouldn’t have been the one to get and filter through the video footage.  I’d rather have someone down the middle like a WSJ team go through it or even Bari and Matt at this point.   

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1