The Republican Utopia

10 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I’m not sure how Tucker will make money off of this since he’s under contract and already what appears to be the top ratings, but regardless he shouldn’t have been the one to get and filter through the video footage.  I’d rather have someone down the middle like a WSJ team go through it or even Bari and Matt at this point.   

Because it will help him keep that top rated show with his worshipers.  

What should have happened is it being given to multiple news outlets across a spectrum.  So, of Fox wants to edit something or hide something, other news outlets can call them out on it.

The way this is being done, is a complete s#!t show and is a prime example of McCarthy's ineptitude for the job.

• Plus1 4

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I don’t think that seems to be a problem for Tuck at this point.  Filidorski is raging about the wrong thing with the money angle.  

What should have happened is it being given to multiple news outlets across a spectrum.  So, of Fox wants to edit something or hide something, other news outlets can call them out on it.

Sounds fine to me here. Also keeps orgs like CNN and MSNBC honest too

The way this is being done, is a complete s#!t show and is a prime example of McCarthy's ineptitude for the job.

So does this also show Nancy’s ineptitude for the job since she didn’t release them AT ALL?  

• Fire 1
2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Filidorski is raging about the wrong thing with the money angle.  

No, he's really not.

2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

So does this also show Nancy’s ineptitude for the job since she didn’t release them AT ALL?  

Not really.  I don't have a problem with all of them not being released.  But, if you're going to release them, do it right.

5 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Liz giving Marge a school lesson - elementary school that is.  

Idiot MTG statement.  And she wants to be VP.  Amazing how far the GOP has fallen.  

It's why one should still be in congress and gaining more and more leadership rolls...and possibly running for President.

While, the other one should be being ushered out of Capital Hill and sent back to Georgia.

But....that's not today's Republican Party.

34 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:
38 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Not really.  I don't have a problem with all of them not being released.  But, if you're going to release them, do it right

Wouldn’t we want everything from that event released to the public, all video, all testimony, etc..More transparency the better IMO.  

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I don’t think some people will read that how he intended. 

Is it crazy to think that Trump is just trolling these idiots at this point?  He's obviously more than happy to take their money.

It almost feels like he's just trying to see how far he can take it.

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

OR if you're stuck on just letting your buddies at Fox lay eyes on it give it to the NEWS team - not the nut job opinion guy.

• TBH 5
5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Sure. But, 40,000 hours of video isn’t needed to show that. 

And I'd just as soon have the videos that show the hiding places and evacuations routes, hidden cameras and etc NOT be shared with folks that we know will use them to plan future possibly more successful coups.

• TBH 2

My wife is a CFO at a construction company, today at lunch, told me that the IRS finally got back to her about an issue she contacted them on in December 2021. She said she had received probably 7 letters since saying, “we are extending the review of this till….”  

The entire political BS from republicans about 87,000 agents coming to blow down your door and take everything you own is total f#&%ing BS. 

• TBH 3