The Republican Utopia

42 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/vox/

Interesting that board disinformationist is now concerned with sources.

:laughpound

Interesting the person making this comment didn’t read the article and realize the headline had no relationship to the actual article.  Nowhere does the article talk about declaring “most of the federal government unconstitutional”.  

And using “mediabiasfactcheck.com”. :facepalm:

• Plus1 1

7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

:laughpound

Free as long as you’re don’t dare do something Ronnie thinks is woke. 

Shouldn't it be an absolutely huge no, no for an elected official to be pimping out their for profit book while in office?

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

15 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I don’t know much of anything about that family, but if they were against abortion for medical reasons (life of mother, etc..) then it’s hypocritical.   If they weren’t then I don’t really see the issue of them being against abortion unless a medical issue necessitates it. 

• Plus1 2

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I just don't understand why these people hate America so much.

Because their voters are rural and are convinced their lives wouldn't be in decline if it wasn't for those Democrats. Republicans exploit this knowing these rural America is subsidized and their entire livelihood depends on taxes paid outside of rural America. 

The citizens of Arkansas, for example, vote for Republican politicians who want to dismantle the social safety net. This is despite nearly 1/3rd of the population being enrolled in Medicaid. The same is true for other poor, rural states. 

• TBH 2