The Republican Utopia

32 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

This guy is an idiot.  

It’s really annoying to see these types of people putting together bills like this.   What does he think will be accomplished if he succeeds besides a few words getting put up that most people won’t pay attention to.  

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s really annoying to see these types of people putting together bills like this.   What does he think will be accomplished if he succeeds besides a few words getting put up that most people won’t pay attention to.  

I’m sure he thinks he’s putting God back in our schools and saving the world.  

The guy is an ultra MAGA that has proposed stupid s#!t like this before. 

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

I’m pretty sure he thinks he’s impressing GOP voters.  I wish most of them would finally start feeling insulted by stunts like this.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1

Posting this again for the last comment.  I've seen this conspiracy theory more than once today.  It's that the Dems and Hollywood edited the video evidence and added in red hats, etc.  They are telling you not to believe your own eyes. What we saw live as it happened wasn't real.  

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command

- George Orwell 

• Plus1 1
12 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I mean….if we are basing things on looks alone….I get it. But, there is going to be about 4 generations of reproduction in 50 years that is not going to help sustain humanity at all. 

I’m not understanding the rage machine on this one.   She has a 17 yr old that will soon be a father.   Obviously not ideal, but sounds like he is taking responsibility for the child.  Of all the dumb things this lady says and does, this makes it onto the rage farm? 

• TBH 2