The Republican Utopia

35 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

I mean, this is hilarious. 

Part of me wonders if he genuinely wants to know how far he can push things and still get the votes of Republicans.

It was the only answer he could have given, and his followers probably considered it an in-yo-face triumph. 

19 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Re: Grooming. The #1 Threat to America.

Do people honestly believe you can talk someone into their sexual preference? 

The definition of “Grooming” is a little different for Republicans. To them it means allowing something to exist that they don’t want to exist. Or talking about something they don’t like….or thinking about something they don’t like….or having evidence of something they don’t like.

• TBH 1

Im shocked that someone would use Rick Wilson, you know the Rick Wilson who couldn’t get enough of the confederate flag, who’s twitter feed mirrored what people complained about Trump in terms of rudeness/crudeness, and refused to turn in a fellow LP associate for alleged sexual predation), as a  source when talking about racist tropes a sexual assault.   Now he’s the Pope for someone:lol:   Shocked I tell you.   

• TBH 1
7 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

The definition of “Grooming” is a little different for Republicans. To them it means allowing something to exist that they don’t want to exist. Or talking about something they don’t like….or thinking about something they don’t like….or having evidence of something they don’t like.

I believe this could also be "woke."

• TBH 1

Eff the poor, eff the elderly and especially eff you if you are both.   I delivered MoW at lunch for upwards of 3 years and it was one of my favorite things I've done.  Some these people, I would be the only person they would see that day and would be the only meal they got that day.   Absolutely disgusting to want to cut this life saving program for so many.

• Plus1 2
20 minutes ago, sho said:

Eff the poor, eff the elderly and especially eff you if you are both.   I delivered MoW at lunch for upwards of 3 years and it was one of my favorite things I've done.  Some these people, I would be the only person they would see that day and would be the only meal they got that day.   Absolutely disgusting to want to cut this life saving program for so many.

Did they vote to cut MOW?  I’m curious, what’s going to be the new MOW budget compared to the old one, specifically please.   If it’s already been voted on to cut a specific program, there should be a specific amount next to it.   

• Plus1 1