The Republican Utopia

9 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

OK.... 

Which of these do you fall into?

Because, I'm perfectly fine that both were being investigated.  And...at this point, I would be fine if the FBI did a certain level of investigating with any Presidential candidate that is running.

You are fine with a rival candidate planting false stories and having the FBI run with them for 3years helping derail a Presidential term:facepalm:

• Haha 2
  • TBH 1

8 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You are fine with a rival candidate planting false stories and having the FBI run with them for 3years helping derail a Presidential term:facepalm:

So. you're upset that the FBI was investigating Donald but not Hillary when, in fact, they actually DID derail Hillary's campaign.  

Got it.

And all the Hillary investigations have brought so many indictments on her and her husband.  The true crime family, right? Oh...crap....no, that's Bidens.

This is all so confusing on what I'm supposed to be outraged about.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

26 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

And all the Hillary investigations have brought so many indictments on her and her husband.  The true crime family, right? Oh...crap....no, that's Bidens.

This is all so confusing on what I'm supposed to be outraged about.

Color me shocked that you are confused when you choose not to look at the info coming out:dunno

Do you even understand what the Durham investigation was charged with finding out? 

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Did you read the summaries posted? 

Simple question.  Here are the options:

a) upset that Donald was investigated but not upset Hillary was investigated.

b) Upset both were investigated.

c) Upset FBI announced Hillary was investigated but didn't say anything about Donald being investigated when that handed Donald the victory.

d) Not upset either one was investigated.

:dunno

Pssst....did you see @knapplc post above?

• Plus1 1

10 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Simple question.  Here are the options:

a) upset that Donald was investigated but not upset Hillary was investigated.

b) Upset both were investigated.

c) Upset FBI announced Hillary was investigated but didn't say anything about Donald being investigated when that handed Donald the victory.

d) Not upset either one was investigated.

:dunno

Pssst....did you see @knapplc post above?

Did you read the report or the summaries posted?  

5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I do feel so sorry for Donald and all of MAGA because Donald has proven to be such an amazing American partriot that works tirelessly for the American people...abiding by the rule of law and accepting the cost that public service has rendered upon him.

None of that has anything to do with opening a false Russia investigation.   Which I assume you understand 

• Fire 1
2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

No, I haven't.  I haven't had time yet.  

So....what's your answer?

A, B, C, or D?

Once you read the summaries I posted, it’s a quick read from a twitter thread, I’ll answer your question.   Once you read it, you will understand why your question doesn’t make sense to answer. 

• TBH 1