The Republican Utopia

2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Once you read the summaries I posted, it’s a quick read from a twitter thread, I’ll answer your question.   Once you read it, you will understand why your question doesn’t make sense to answer. 

Interesting.  Not sure why you can't just explain your stance.  But....OK.

I'm intrigued.  So, cryptic.  

Just to be clear, you read @knapplc post, correct?

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I can’t answer your question because the Hillary options aren’t even valid if you read the Durham info. 

BTW….my stance is and has always been investigate wrong doing.  Don’t care who does it.  I’ve said here before DJT should. Rightfully be investigated for whatever insecure classified material he has.  Same as JB.  Same as HRC. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

And yes I read his screen shot.   He missed the screenshots that provide the evidence for the statement and how that compares to the screenshots I provided with the actual evidence for the conclusion.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I can’t answer your question because the Hillary options aren’t even valid if you read the Durham info. 

Well, it's clear that you don't think Donald should have been investigated.  So....you DO think Hillary should have been investigated?

Or, are you upset that both were investigated?

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Well, it's clear that you don't think Donald should have been investigated.  So....you DO think Hillary should have been investigated?

Or, are you upset that both were investigated?

1) DJT should not have been investigated for Russia collusion.  That’s crystal clear now and has been.  Only the hardcore Russia truthers think different.  
2) DJT should have his handling of classified info investigated 

3) HRC should have had her classified material handling investigated 

4) JB should have his handling of classified material investigated 

5) Clinton foundation should be investigated for illegal campaign contributions.  It was so bad DNC cut ties with Marc Elias.  

• TBH 1
10 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

1) DJT should not have been investigated for Russia collusion.  That’s crystal clear now and has been.  Only the hardcore Russia truthers think different.  
2) DJT should have his handling of classified info investigated 

3) HRC should have had her classified material handling investigated 

4) JB should have his handling of classified material investigated 

5) Clinton foundation should be investigated for illegal campaign contributions.  It was so bad FNC cut ties with Marc Elias.  

So, what indictments are in the report?

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

OK.... 

Which of these do you fall into?

Because, I'm perfectly fine that both were being investigated.  And...at this point, I would be fine if the FBI did a certain level of investigating with any Presidential candidate that is running.

This is a very dangerous road to go down. The FBI has a less than stellar record in politics... In the case of Donald and Hillary where there are legitimate concerns, then sure, but for GW, Barack, McCain, Romney, etc. they need to stay out of it.

31 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

You're arguing with someone who refused to read the Mueller report, but is an expert because he read a biased summary of it. Now he's demanding you read his biased summary of a biased report. :blink:

• TBH 4
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

It’s an investigation into the origins of the Trump/Russia fake story.   It wasn’t a criminal investigation to begin with:thumbs

CH had basis to begin, which was found during this investigation.   That doesn’t make it a criminal matter.  Unethical isn’t always criminal.  If you want to understand how bad it is for FBI check out the twitter apology 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
38 minutes ago, ZRod said:

This is a very dangerous road to go down. The FBI has a less than stellar record in politics... In the case of Donald and Hillary where there are legitimate concerns, then sure, but for GW, Barack, McCain, Romney, etc. they need to stay out of it.

You're arguing with someone who refused to read the Mueller report, but is an expert because he read a biased summary of it. Now he's demanding you read his biased summary of a biased report. :blink:

I assume you read both reports.  Nah, didn’t think so:thumbs

• Plus1 1

Honestly, I'm having trouble following the Durham report. Both sides appear to be holding it up as exoneration. Excellent chance it's a bipartisan clusterf#&% of uncoordinated oversight by multiple parties. 

There remain a few uncontested facts:

Vladimir Putin's Russia interfered in the U.S. election to the benefit of Donald Trump. It's what they do.

Pre-2016 Donald Trump had some very open business dealings with Russia, and some less known business dealings with extremely shady Russian and Eastern European oligarchs. Some members of Trump's inner circle would go to jail for lying about their Russian involvement. It was never nothing.

The various intelligence agencies briefed then-President Obama that U.S. citizen, businessman, and potential President Donald Trump was traveling in Russian circles that could be highly compromising. That's the correct call for U.S. intelligence agencies to make. It turned out Obama was more worried that any publicized investigation into Trump would backfire as a ploy to help Hillary win the election, and Obama chose not to pursue it.

11 days before the election, James Comey announces Hillary Clinton is being investigated by the FBI for improper use of an email server. Her poll numbers literally drop 10 points overnight, putting her into a dead heat with Trump.

Trump wins the election. There are many reasons for this, but shellshocked Dems decide to latch onto Russia. MSNBC and others spent the next two years convinced the smoke of Russia was about to deliver the bombshell of collusion. But nothing ever rose to the level of quid pro quo collusion. Putting all their egss in one basket backfired. The possibility that the Clinton campaign crossed their own ethical lines in search of campaign dirt was back on the table. Trump isn't fully exonerated, as the Mueller Report tried to make very clear, but he and his supporters take non-stop victory laps anyway. 

Meanwhile, as President, Donald Trump throws all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies under the bus and tells the world he believes Vladimir Putin instead. Trump then goes on to pursue a U.S. foreign policy that Putin might have drafted himself.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 2
16 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Honestly, I'm having trouble following the Durham report. Both sides appear to be holding it up as exoneration. Excellent chance it's a bipartisan clusterf#&% of uncoordinated oversight by multiple parties. 

There remain a few uncontested facts:

Vladimir Putin's Russia interfered in the U.S. election to the benefit of Donald Trump. It's what they do.

Pre-2016 Donald Trump had some very open business dealings with Russia, and some less known business dealings with extremely shady Russian and Eastern European oligarchs. Some members of Trump's inner circle would go to jail for lying about their Russian involvement. It was never nothing.

The various intelligence agencies briefed then-President Obama that U.S. citizen, businessman, and potential President Donald Trump was traveling in Russian circles that could be highly compromising. That's the correct call for U.S. intelligence agencies to make. It turned out Obama was more worried that any publicized investigation into Trump would backfire as a ploy to help Hillary win the election, and Obama chose not to pursue it.

11 days before the election, James Comey announces Hillary Clinton is being investigated by the FBI for improper use of an email server. Her poll numbers literally drop 10 points overnight, putting her into a dead heat with Trump.

Trump wins the election. There are many reasons for this, but shellshocked Dems decide to latch onto Russia. MSNBC and others spent the next two years convinced the smoke of Russia was about to deliver the bombshell of collusion. But nothing ever rose to the level of quid pro quo collusion. Putting all their egss in one basket backfired. The possibility that the Clinton campaign crossed their own ethical lines in search of campaign dirt was back on the table. Trump isn't fully exonerated, as the Mueller Report tried to make very clear, but he and his supporters take non-stop victory laps anyway. 

Meanwhile, as President, Donald Trump throws all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies under the bus and tells the world he believes Vladimir Putin instead. Trump then goes on to pursue a U.S. foreign policy that Putin might have drafted himself.

where there is smoke, there is fire.   where there is Trump, there are russians.

• TBH 2

Just so we're all clear, be ready because this idiot is actually going to let us default. 

All for political gain, to hurt President Biden's chances at reelection. If you have financial people, probably should talk to them soon.

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Just so we're all clear, be ready because this idiot is actually going to let us default. 

All for political gain, to hurt President Biden's chances at reelection. If you have financial people, probably should talk to them soon.

MAGA...tearing down our country.   i wonder what countries in the world benefit the most if we default?