The Republican Utopia

4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Red apples to Fuji apples 

relevant

provide proof they are unreliable and that their testimony is false.   Otherwise, we were told many times in 2018/2019 to give credence to whistleblower testimony.  

Red apples to Apple electronics at best.

Still irrelevant.

Provide proof they are reliable and that their testimony is true.

If you say so.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Scarlet said:

One was a woman who a jury found to be sexually abused and defamed by Trump, the others are election deniers, vaccine conspiracy theorists, bedfellows of Qanon crazies, and supporters of insurrectionists.

Any guesses who @Archy1221aligns with?

i can name that tune in 1 note

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 2

1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

Kinda should be your job if you’re going to defend them and believe what they say….without even knowing what they said….

It really isn’t my job.  I posted a 5 minute clip (listened to it unlike you so ya I know what he said, unlike you) said in a post thanks for speaking out and it was a shame what happened to his family……….getting moved to another location and fired two weeks later.   Kinda harsh, no??

This is habit forming for you lately.  

• TBH 1
6 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

So much winning....

You probably don’t understand that the project was semi cancelled way back in 2021 and “postponed to 2026”.   Employees of Disney have been making a hissy fit about that proposed investment because they didn’t want to move from CA to FL.   Bob is doing a good job of gaslighting people into thinking it’s a DeSantis thingy.  

• Haha 2
  • TBH 1

3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

geMDXZd.gif

Yeah, I watched a report on this on the news this morning.  Linehan stood there and cried because she missed her grandson's graduation from preschool.  Meanwhile, she's missing it because she's there trying to pass something that shows totally lack of caring for Hunt's family.

Hunt's comments were spot on.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1