The Republican Utopia

1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

How is this anything other than a strictly partisan poll?

Of course Rs, Trumpers and J6 defendants approve and of course Dems, liberals and anti Magas disapprove. Waste of ink.

No one makes you read a link :dunno

And try and understand the demographics inside the poll:thumbs    They are pretty easy to see 

• Plus1 1

51 minutes ago, funhusker said:

”Welcomed back” was the words chosen.  You know, since they were planning on leaving if the project were to happen

You do understand (hopefully) that the plan was proposed under the old CEO and the new CEO, Iger, was always against the plan.  Meaning it wasn’t going through no matter what DeSantis did or didn’t do.    Hope that helps you out 

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You do understand (hopefully) that the plan was proposed under the old CEO and the new CEO, Iger, was always against the plan.  Meaning it wasn’t going through no matter what DeSantis did or didn’t do.    Hope that helps you out 

What do you mean by “helps me out”?

16 minutes ago, funhusker said:

What do you mean by “helps me out”?

Better understand why Disney made its decision.  You could have also listened to the Quarterly conference call and heard of their desire to cut costs.  An expensive plan the CEO didn’t want was a great place to start.   Now all the uniformed Dems can latch on to the story!  

• Plus1 1
13 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Better understand why Disney made its decision.  You could have also listened to the Quarterly conference call and heard of their desire to cut costs.  An expensive plan the CEO didn’t want was a great place to start.   Now all the uniformed Dems can latch on to the story!  

How does any of that change the fact that California would be happy to see those jobs stay in California “if” they ever thought of leaving?

Just admit, in a knee jerk reaction to defending Desantis you got a little bit out over your skis critiquing a Tweet.  Not really a hill worth possibly getting a suspension for insinuating someone is incapable of understanding.  :dunno

At least in my opinion.

• Plus1 1

8 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Not really a hill worth possibly getting a suspension for insinuating someone is incapable of understanding.  :dunno

Ahhh.  Now I see what you are trying for:thumbs  Go for it I guess.   Understanding or lack of understanding a story is quite different than saying someone is incapable of understanding.   

• Plus1 1

In typical MAGA fashion.  Overcompensating macho man taking it out on the kids while transphobic mom posts video of them being abused by overcompensating one inch man for notoriety.  But the libs are a haven of immorality...

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Ahhh.  Now I see what you are trying for:thumbs  Go for it I guess.   Understanding or lack of understanding a story is quite different than saying someone is incapable of understanding.   

I’ve been suspended for far less.  I really don’t get how you’re still here, honestly.

• TBH 1

8 hours ago, funhusker said:

I’ve been suspended for far less.  I really don’t get how you’re still here, honestly.

Doubtful.   Best we just ignore each other since your goal looks to be getting me suspended somehow instead of engaging in discussion.   Take care 

• Plus1 2
48 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Doubtful.   Best we just ignore each other since your goal looks to be getting me suspended somehow instead of engaging in discussion.   Take care 

You’re probably right.  

But to pretend there is any discussion here is pretty dishonest.  

This forum is just people bashing on others’ opinions with random Tweets and snide comments.

• Haha 1