The Republican Utopia

4 minutes ago, commando said:

saying the quiet part out loud

They dream about a dictator, but forget that said dictator may not align with their party or values.

Imagine AOC seizes power in Washington. These people would be squawking about the Founding Fathers and the Constitution 24/7 if it was a progressive.

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, knapplc said:

They dream about a dictator, but forget that said dictator may not align with their party or values.

Imagine AOC seizes power in Washington. These people would be squawking about the Founding Fathers and the Constitution 24/7 if it was a progressive.

LOL...Yep....I'm sure a dictator would want them to keep all their guns.

These people just simply want a dictator.....for only those evil libs.

7 minutes ago, knapplc said:

i would bet a nickel that AO listens to that guys podcast.   he mimics that "we are not a moral people" argument   

• Plus1 1
21 minutes ago, commando said:

i would bet a nickel that AO listens to that guys podcast.   he mimics that "we are not a moral people" argument   

I'm sure he'll be posting about the christian school having their ipods filters unlocked so that kids could look up explicit material, and then did nothing for sometime when parents complained.

4 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

You do understand that isn’t the dunk you think it is?  Especially if you want to consider the demographics.  

Which do you think is more relevant in a conversation about Georgia's changing voting standards?

Comparing Georgia to other states in the same year?

Or Comparing Georgia after the voting regulations changed against Georgia before the regulations changed?

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

This oversensitive little whiner doesn't know what a fight is.  

And before the nonsense that "he was in the military :ahhhhhhhh" starts; he was an basically an assistant district attorney in the Navy.  Hell, my job is more dangerous teaching middle school shop.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2