1995 Huskers Highlight Video

Mavric

The longer video cut highlights has my brothers band as the music. Nice.

Love sending thirds highlights to the players on my sons youth team I coach out here in Colorado.

Your brother is in Pillar?

Yeah he was basically the founding member. Taught himself how to pay the guitar in the stairway of our dorm his sophomore year. Found a few dudes who were interested in music and...boom

He made a cool song for the Huskers called "throw tha bones" a couple years ago I posted here but got taken down because can't promote stuff and whatnot. You can find it on YouTube

I watch those highlights and I'm convinced Ahman was a better back than Phillips. Ahman was true freshman and just ran like his life was at stake. Just my opinion.

The longer video cut highlights has my brothers band as the music. Nice.

Love sending thirds highlights to the players on my sons youth team I coach out here in Colorado.

Your brother is in Pillar?
Yeah he was basically the founding member. Taught himself how to pay the guitar in the stairway of our dorm his sophomore year. Found a few dudes who were interested in music and...boom

He made a cool song for the Huskers called "throw tha bones" a couple years ago I posted here but got taken down because can't promote stuff and whatnot. You can find it on YouTube

I watch those highlights and I'm convinced Ahman was a better back than Phillips. Ahman was true freshman and just ran like his life was at stake. Just my opinion.

That is just like comaring your 185 white tail against your buddy's 190 mule deer. Both are equally awesome, just different. I am sure there were plays Green made that Phillips couldnt and vice versa. Same for Calvin Jones, Derek Brown.

To me the best backs we have had since then are Ameer, Ross, Brandon Jackson in that order. And I would have really liked to see Janovich for another year or two at FB