USC RECRUITING (IMPORTANT REGARDING OUR TARGETS)

The other thing to keep in mind is that it's possible - even likely - that some of these guys have already told the coaches where they are going but just aren't announcing until NSD. Especially if the spots are filling up.

Right.

I don't know what to believe on Blades, as far as "he is going to USC if they have room for him." Mostly, because we haven't been recruiting him 'hard' until DW got here.

With Lewis, I don't think that he is going to USC just because they have a spot for him. I think he is really 50/50. He knows he is going to be the man wherever he goes, doesn't need to stay home for that.

With Johnson, I feel like we have been recruiting him for longer than Blades, but he sort of falls in the same category, because he deco'ed from AZ after DW came to Nebraska.

I really feel like we have a good shot at all 3, but I kind of feel like if we were to get Johnson & Lewis, that Blades would be going to USC. Who knows though, we will find out Wednesday.

Is it even within the realm of possibility that USC will turn away Lewis and/or Johnson because of a lack of open spots?

No way. The comment from USC posters is they are likely turning away Blades, because of lack of spots

Yeah I think Johnson and Lewis are definitely high on USC's wish list. They may be the favorite, but we probably shouldn't be resigning ourselves to the only way we get them is if USC doesn't want them. This includes me (have been very pessimistic), hopefully those in homes went very well with Williams!

Is it even within the realm of possibility that USC will turn away Lewis and/or Johnson because of a lack of open spots?

No way. The comment from USC posters is they are likely turning away Blades, because of lack of spots

Yeah I think Johnson and Lewis are definitely high on USC's wish list. They may be the favorite, but we probably shouldn't be resigning ourselves to the only way we get them is if USC doesn't want them. This includes me (have been very pessimistic), hopefully those in homes went very well with Williams!

Agreed. They are on their visit to USC this weekend. I'm guessing we get better indication on Sunday as to which way they are leaning.