USC RECRUITING (IMPORTANT REGARDING OUR TARGETS)

Guys, I haven't done the math, but I don't think USC was expecting to land every guy that they have so far... There might be a shot someone gets left in the cold.....

I agree.. Honestly think they don't have room for Johnson at this moment. Talk is one of their guys might flip to Oregon though.

The flip to Oregon would be the dagger in our masterplan. There will be room if anyone flips.

Jones looks to be the only one who was unexpected by the media - not sure if the coaches knew - so I doubt it's a big surprise.

I would guess they will find a way.

Tufele was still a question mark. Considered a lean, but you know what I mean, I think.

Got over 80% of the CBs in the last couple days. I'd say they had a pretty good idea they were getting him.

According to the USC board this is their thinking.. Must be a guy in the know of USC football because a lot of posters ask this guy the questions..

If Falo commits to USC and nobody flips from USC they do not have room for Johnson.

Falo goes to Colorado or Oregon and he thinks Johnson will be USC.

The one I didn't like to see.. USC doesn't get Falo and Falaniko flips to Oregon he believes USC gets Johnson and Blades. Spoke really high of Blades. Wants him over Falo and Falaniko but knows that's not how USC board is..

• Fire 1

According to the USC board this is their thinking.. Must be a guy in the know of USC football because a lot of posters ask this guy the questions..

If Falo commits to USC and nobody flips from USC they do not have room for Johnson.

Falo goes to Colorado or Oregon and he thinks Johnson will be USC.

The one I didn't like to see.. USC doesn't get Falo and Falaniko flips to Oregon he believes USC gets Johnson and Blades. Spoke really high of Blades. Wants him over Falo and Falaniko but knows that's not how USC board is..

Nice find!

When I go over there, when they have talked about Blades, I don't know who to believe. It seems 50/50 on want and don't want Blades at their board.