Immigration Ban

Bush II is going to be looked at as not so bad after all, and a pretty smart guy all things considered...

Isn't someone in his administration fact-checking this orangutan? It continues to baffle me (though it shouldn't) that they let him go out there and spew this kind of stuff.

Why would they care? He did it while campaigning and still got elected. His supporters eat it up.

Legal challenges to the order point to a series of statements about Trump's intent to ban Muslims from entering the US as evidence that the move was in fact designed with such a goal in mind -- and constitutional law experts agree there is a precedent for the courts taking that argument to heart.

In a case currently before the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, lawyers for the states of Washington and Minnesota cite previous court holdings on religious discrimination that it is "'the duty of the courts to distinguish a sham secular purpose from a sincere one.'"

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/06/politics/trump-muslim-ban-travel-lawsuit/index.html

There is legal precedent for Trump's EO. This is all a bunch of whiny nonsense. It's 90 days.

It's unconstitutional to use religion as a factor in whether or not to allow someone into the country.

And the EO bars entry from 7 countries identified as potential terror threats to the US.

The EO examines country of origin as a factor in whether or not to allow someone into the country.

The EO examines country of origin as a factor in whether or not to allow someone into the country.

How many terrorist attacks on the US have originated from those 7 countries?

Yay another super bowl filled with political commercials #NotMySuperBowl

toughen up snowflake
I'm not the one who's being snowflaking for the past month about Trump sir......the guy I voted for won the election. Life is great

Just curious, does it bother you how much Trump complains? He is literally the most thin-skinned person that I know of.

I absolutely love the irony of people using the term "Snowflake" to defend someone who, by their very definition, would be the most bigly snowflake out there.

• Fire 3

Yay another super bowl filled with political commercials #NotMySuperBowl

toughen up snowflake
I'm not the one who's being snowflaking for the past month about Trump sir......the guy I voted for won the election. Life is great

Just curious, does it bother you how much Trump complains? He is literally the most thin-skinned person that I know of.

I absolutely love the irony of people using the term "Snowflake" to defend someone who, by their very definition, would be the most bigly snowflake out there.

It's one of my favorite things ever.