Immigration Ban

These "oops, was that not a real terror attack?" slips of tongue are not accidental. They're part of a steady and effective misinformation campaign, and the list of allied parties who will at least sanction by it by refusing challenge grows long.

IMO, offering credulity is dangerous. It will only embolden. I see your point, but "Who, me? I just didn't know anything" is a flimsy excuse that should never have been allowed to get off the ground.

• Fire 1

Trump making up fake news aside, why is he holding a rally? Your ego doesn't need to be stroked. Go do some damn work you moron.

That is the extent of the man. He is not here to govern, he is here to have his ego stroked.

What in any of Trump's history shows us that he has ever, ever had any intention of being a civil servant? He's here to be lauded for being the Great and Powerful Trump. Period.

Trump making up fake news aside, why is he holding a rally? Your ego doesn't need to be stroked. Go do some damn work you moron.

That is the extent of the man. He is not here to govern, he is here to have his ego stroked.

What in any of Trump's history shows us that he has ever, ever had any intention of being a civil servant? He's here to be lauded for being the Great and Powerful Trump. Period.

I thought the weight of the position would change him.

Just kidding. I want more to open their eyes, specifically the "give him a chance" crowd, to what you've stated and hold him accountable.

Its all to distract his followers from the horrendous week he had, from the terrible 4 weeks his administration has had. He needed to blow the dog whistle to get his crowds reengaged. To remind the cult who their leader is.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-clarifies-remarks-on-sweden-i-got-it-from-fox-news-story/ar-AAn716Y?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Trump supporters, where are you at on this ^^?

As previously mention above, this is 3rd time within ?two-three weeks? that Trump, or someone from his administration, has completely fabricated an Islamic militant attack.

Also, this is NOT how a President should act. You shouldn't watch Fox News and then just spout off right away. There was absolutely no fact checking done. He heard something and then made a ridiculous statement. Individual people in society can do stuff like that, but NOT the President.

Trump is so damn embarrassing.

• Fire 7

Something I keep hearing from the administration has me puzzled.

First off....they claim this is NOT a Muslim ban. It's a ban from countries that don't have established governments that can help vet people who want to come to our country. They are NOT against helping refugees and allowing them to come to the US as long as they can be properly vetted.

Hmmmm.....on the surface that makes sense. Here's the problem with this statement though.

When was the last time we took refugees from a country with an established government that can help vet them to make sure they don't want to harm us?

My definition, refugees always come from a region or country where the government has collapsed and they are fleeing to save their lives and find a better place to live.

So.....my making the statement above, the administration is completely against accepting any refugees at any time from here on out.

I've been to this bar; it is about 10 minutes from my house and 5 minutes from my office.

2 of the victims (one dead, one injured) are Garmin engineers originally from India. According to witnesses, the white killer was screaming racial slurs and telling the men to "get out of my country" before he opened fire.

Donald may not like what the DHS is going to say...

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TRAVEL_BAN_INTELLIGENCE?CTIME=2017-02-24-16-56-48&SECTION=HOME&SITE=AP&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Analysts at the Homeland Security Department's intelligence arm found insufficient evidence that citizens of seven Muslim-majority countries included in President Donald Trump's travel ban pose a terror threat to the United States.

A draft document obtained by The Associated Press concludes that citizenship is an "unlikely indicator" of terrorism threats to the United States and that few people from the countries Trump listed in his travel ban have carried out attacks or been involved in terrorism-related activities in the U.S. since Syria's civil war started in 2011.