Immigration Ban

1 hour ago, bugeater17 said:

Are you really asking for citations on this issue? Honestly watch any news media outlet this morning. All have reported the attack this morning at Exxon was tied to Iranian backed militias. You'd honestly have to have your head in the sand not to see this. Nonetheless, here is just one of many discussing the backing of hezbollah by Iran: 

https://aawsat.com/english/home/article/1774771/largest-israeli-drill-years-simulates-war-hezbollah

"The exercise was planned long in advance but comes amid growing tensions in the Gulf between the United States and Iran, Hezbollah’s main backer." 

There are also numerous sources of Iran backing other militias as well, but here is one from the Washington Post: 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/iran-has-invested-in-allies-and-proxies-across-the-middle-east-heres-why-they-matter-now/2019/06/18/0549200e-9152-11e9-b72d-d56510fa753e_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.84d52835db81

"Most recently, Iran has broadened its reach by backing militias in war-torn Yemen and Syria amid the chaos ushered in by the Arab Spring uprisings in 2011." 

As to your next request for citation about Trump's foreign policy working, see the article posted above (https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2019/01/27/nato-chief-credits-trump/2695799002/) which the  which states: 

"President Donald Trump "is committed to NATO" and deserves credit in obtaining $100 billion more in defense spending for the alliance, Jens Stoltenberg, the secretary general of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, said Sunday." 

Any more brain busters?

If that's honestly the best you can do to prove to me Trump's foreign policy isn't an unmitigated disaster, it's worse than I thought.

One thing Trump doesn't understand is the real world doesn't boil down to balance sheets.

1 minute ago, Danny Bateman said:

If that's honestly the best you can do to prove to me Trump's foreign policy isn't an unmitigated disaster, it's worse than I thought.

I could write you a thesis on why Trump's foreign policy is working - but you'd still keep your head in the sand. If the secretary of NATO is stating Trump's policies are the direct link to $100 billion in increased contributions from other countries and you believe such tactics are an 'unmitigated disaster' than nothing will change your mind.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, bugeater17 said:

As to your next request for citation about Trump's foreign policy working, see the article posted above (https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2019/01/27/nato-chief-credits-trump/2695799002/) which the  which states:

"President Donald Trump "is committed to NATO" and deserves credit in obtaining $100 billion more in defense spending for the alliance, Jens Stoltenberg, the secretary general of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, said Sunday."

Again, this does nothing to prove that the world is actually safer with Trump and that his foreign policies are working.  In fact, they aren't.  He has proven he is a cheap con man that can't renegotiate his way out of a wet paper bag.  His biggest accomplishments are getting us out of agreements that have severely harmed relationships with trading partners and allies.  It has allowed Iran to now build their nuclear material stock pile much larger than previously allowed.  It has made us the laughing stock of the world and every world leader knows it.

1 minute ago, bugeater17 said:

I could write you a thesis on why Trump's foreign policy is working - but you'd still keep your head in the sand. If the secretary of NATO is stating Trump's policies are the direct link to $100 billion in increased contributions from other countries and you believe such tactics are an 'unmitigated disaster' than nothing will change your mind.

Why do you keep proclaiming that this is some great accomplishment that has made us safer?  IT HASN'T.  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

Trump has openly admitted to LYING to our closest allies.  He has praised the worst of the worst dictators around the world.  He has destroyed our trading allies and agreements.  He has made us the biggest joke in the world.  Every world leader knows exactly how to handle him.  You either praise him profusely or you make deals with his family out the back door of the White House...or both.

The fact people are even remotely conned into thinking he is being a success is amazing.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Again, this does nothing to prove that the world is actually safer with Trump and that his foreign policies are working.  In fact, they aren't.  He has proven he is a cheap con man that can't renegotiate his way out of a wet paper bag.  His biggest accomplishments are getting us out of agreements that have severely harmed relationships with trading partners and allies.  It has allowed Iran to now build their nuclear material stock pile much larger than previously allowed.  It has made us the laughing stock of the world and every world leader knows it.

How does it not? What is NATO tasked with providing worldwide?

Further, if Trump is such the laughing stock you proclaim, than why are countries contributing more to NATO in response?Your position is counter-intuitive.Why is Mexico stepping up to the plate to curb illegal immigration into America? Why has ISIS been nearly wiped out by Trump's directives in Syria and the middle east? Why has he renegotiated multiple deals including NAFTA. 

Honestly, do you not take issue with the Iranian government funding terrorist organizations? 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Trump has openly admitted to LYING to our closest allies.  He has praised the worst of the worst dictators around the world.  He has destroyed our trading allies and agreements.  He has made us the biggest joke in the world.  Every world leader knows exactly how to handle him.  You either praise him profusely or you make deals with his family out the back door of the White House...or both.

The fact people are even remotely conned into thinking he is being a success is amazing.

Says the guy who is apparently supporting the regime which allowed the Uranium One deal to go through, knew Russia was trying to influence the 2016 election but did nothing because they thought Hillary would win, allowed the FBI and his administration to spy on a political opponent, allowed the DNC to rig the primary election against Bernie Sanders, and allowed DNC members to reach out to the Ukraine to seek out dirt on political opponents. 

:thumbs

• Plus1 1
37 minutes ago, bugeater17 said:

That's why I'm honestly asking in good faith what you view as success in the Trump foreign policy doctrine. I want you to share your opinion.

Securing more money for NATO is undoubtedly a good thing but it's hardly worth nothing as a hallmark achievement of a U.S. president's foreign policy. The man had to be convinced NATO was even a good thing and to stop outright calling for it's destruction.

IMO, one could defensibly say Trump has made relations with and foreign policy objectives in Canada, Mexico, the U.K., Germany Venezuela, Central America, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, the Middle East (Israel/Palestine), Syria, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, China, North Korea & South Korea WORSE. That's just off the top of my head, so I may have forgotten some countries. That several allies are on this list is troubling. None of this is to mention his failures to reform our immigration system or address climate change, both of which have been disasters as well.

I'm critical of Trump's foreign policy because I pay a lot of attention to it and it's been pretty bad. So again I'll ask: What do you think he has done well?

Edit: He's also too insecure to do anything to secure our elections. That's a big failure.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

north korea is gaining the ability to put nukes on missles and trump calls that love letters.

iran wasn't enriching uranium but now they are.

russian news programs openly laugh about how trump is "theirs"

european countries can no longer rely on america support

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, bugeater17 said:

Says the guy who is apparently supporting the regime which allowed the Uranium One deal to go through, knew Russia was trying to influence the 2016 election but did nothing because they thought Hillary would win, allowed the FBI and his administration to spy on a political opponent, allowed the DNC to rig the primary election against Bernie Sanders, and allowed DNC members to reach out to the Ukraine to seek out dirt on political opponents. 

:thumbs

No....I didn't support/vote Hillary or Obama.  Show me where I supported any of them.

And...your propaganda on those issues needs checked.  The Uranium One issue has been debunked.  Obama actually put sanctions on Russia for their medaling which Trump took off immediately.  (payment for their help?)  And, the FBI actually helped Trump get elected....otherwise....why did Trump immediately praise Comey in the oval office in front of the whole world?

Now...I didn't vote for them because I was against their policies.  But, the propaganda machine put out by Trump and the Republicans is pathetic.

You have completely bought into his pile of BS.  

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
9 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

No....I didn't support/vote Hillary or Obama.  Show me where I supported any of them.

And...your propaganda on those issues needs checked.  The Uranium One issue has been debunked.  Obama actually put sanctions on Russia for their medaling which Trump took off immediately.  (payment for their help?)  And, the FBI actually helped Trump get elected....otherwise....why did Trump immediately praise Comey in the oval office in front of the whole world?

Now...I didn't vote for them because I was against their policies.  But, the propaganda machine put out by Trump and the Republicans is pathetic.

You have completely bought into his pile of BS.  

Uranium One has not been debunked. There just has not been an in-depth investigation into the deal. However, what he do know is that the Clinton's were receiving $500,000 pay days for secretive "speaking engagements" during the time. 

What sanctions did Obama put on Russia for meddling? Honestly, didn't know he did that are traced back to Russia meddling. I believe Obama only asked Russia to stop. Can you provide any citations directly linking Russia sanctions to the Russia meddling? 

How did the FBI help Trump get elected? If your referring to Comey going public about re-opening the investigation than your only partially correct. That wasn't a move by the "FBI" to help Trump; instead, its just more evidence of Comey's ineptitude for the position. If there is something else, I'd love to hear how the FBI helped Trump get elected. 

I'd love to hear your response to the rigging of the DNC primary or DNC officials reaching out to foreign governments for dirt on political opponents, namely the Ukraine, while under Obama's leadership. 

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, bugeater17 said:

Uranium One has not been debunked. There just has not been an in-depth investigation into the deal. However, what he do know is that the Clinton's were receiving $500,000 pay days for secretive "speaking engagements" during the time. 

This is really really funny that Republicans hang their hats on this when Trump clearly, openly and proudly personally profits from making deals with foreign leaders.

It's like Republicans love the guy so much that if he's making money off of his deals, it does nothing but prove he's the worlds greatest business man and we should praise him more.

You have his hotel in Washington that leaders are paying hundreds of thousands of dollars to stay at when making deals with him.  You have Mara Lago where deals are made on tax payers dime.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/2018/12/13/russian-uranium-one-deal-and-hillary-clinton-in-the-news-again/#2627c5f9526d

But, let's pretend that what you proclaim happened is true.  Clintons personally profited from this deal. 

Why do you think Hillary is so horrible for this while proclaiming love and admiration for our current President who is doing similar or worse?

I have proven I don't support either.  I would think if you're upset about Uranium One, you would be livid about everything Corporal Bone Spurs is doing.

• Plus1 2
19 minutes ago, bugeater17 said:

What sanctions did Obama put on Russia for meddling? Honestly, didn't know he did that are traced back to Russia meddling. I believe Obama only asked Russia to stop. Can you provide any citations directly linking Russia sanctions to the Russia meddling? 

You're puzzled at why Obama didn't do anything about the meddling but our dear leader has welcomed the meddling, done nothing to prevent it again and actually has proclaimed he would welcome their meddling again.

LINK

As we’ve noted in previous fact-checks, the Obama administration took actions before and after Election Day. Prior to the election, the Obama administration publicly named the Russian government as the culprit, confronted Russian President Vladimir Putin in person, and worked to secure U.S. election infrastructure — all while intelligence agencies investigated the issue.

But the Obama administration’s most significant retaliatory measure against Russia came after Trump’s electoral win.

On Dec. 29, 2016, Obama ordered 35 Russian diplomats and suspected intelligence agents to leave the United States, and he also imposed narrow sanctions on some Russian individuals and organizations.

Trump, on the other hand, has cast doubt on Russia’s election meddling and repeated Putin’s denials of his government’s involvement. 

"The Trump administration has repeatedly tried to undermine the credibility of the FBI and intelligence agencies in their investigation and assessment of the threat to the integrity of U.S. elections by Russian operatives," said Yoshiko Herrera, a political science professor at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.

So....why are up upset with Obama again but support a President who openly has welcomed Russia's meddling?

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

You're puzzled at why Obama didn't do anything about the meddling but our dear leader has welcomed the meddling, done nothing to prevent it again and actually has proclaimed he would welcome their meddling again.

LINK

So....why are up upset with Obama again but support a President who openly has welcomed Russia's meddling?

So Obama's response to Russia for trying to influence our elections was to kick 30 some diplomats out? :thumbs How harsh!! :lol:

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, bugeater17 said:

So Obama's response to Russia for trying to influence our elections was to kick 30 some diplomats out? :thumbs How harsh!! :lol:

So...then you support a guy who welcomes their meddling?  I didn't say Obama did everything he should ave done.  I honestly don't know what that should be.  But, I KNOW I don't support someone who doesn't even except that it happened, and then turns around and welcomes it in 2020.

Why do you criticize one side for at least doing that, but then support someone who has fought tooth and nail to even prevent it from being investigated.....and trusts the dictator who did it over our own intelligence community?

• Plus1 2
Just now, BigRedBuster said:

So...then you support a guy who welcomes their meddling?  I didn't say Obama did everything he should ave done.  I honestly don't know what that should be.  But, I KNOW I don't support someone who doesn't even except that it happened, and then turns around and welcomes it in 2020.

How has he welcomed meddling? 

• Plus1 1