Immigration Ban

Yes I'm sooo butt hurt....omg it hurts so bad

Somehow I knew if I included that, you would completely ignore being proven wrong and focus on the butt stuff :lol:

I was at a Super Bowl party yesterday and I wasn't the only one who had the same thoughts as my original post.

Birds of a feather ....

Doesn't mean it's the opinion a majority of people have, just that you surround yourself with people who think like you.

qw

Yes I'm sooo butt hurt....omg it hurts so bad

Somehow I knew if I included that, you would completely ignore being proven wrong and focus on the butt stuff :lol:

I was at a Super Bowl party yesterday and I wasn't the only one who had the same thoughts as my original post.
i hope it wasn't a kkk sponsered super bowl party. but i bet they had those same thoughts
Seriously? Why do you even need to post that? Clearly I don't agree with Dewiz, but he's not a friggin clan member.

didn't say he was. was saying that his thoughts in this case matched up with theirs. but if mods want to delete that post they can with my blessings.

Yay another super bowl filled with political commercials #NotMySuperBowl

toughen up snowflake
I'm not the one who's being snowflaking for the past month about Trump sir......the guy I voted for won the election. Life is great

Just curious, does it bother you how much Trump complains? He is literally the most thin-skinned person that I know of.

• Fire 4