Where should Neb. be rankning in terms of recruiting classes?

I don't like creating threads; but on NSD, this has been running through my mind.

Where do you guys think Neb's recruiting classes should be ranking in order to perform at the level where you'd be satisfied with. Where should we rank among B1G teams, as well as nationally.

Personally, I would like to see Neb. compete for a CC at least every 3 years, and be in the hunt for the CCG every year. (finishing 1st, 2nd, maybe 3rd in their div. & having the Iowa game be meaningful)

In order to do that, I think Neb. Should be pulling in recruiting classes ranked at least 25 nationally. More importantly, I think Neb. should pull in the 4th or 5th best class in the B1G. I never expect to beat OSU or Mich. but we should be able to compete with Mich St., Penn St., Wisc., and apparently Maryland.

What are your guys' thoughts?

• Fire 1

I don't like creating threads; but on NSD, this has been running through my mind.

Where do you guys think Neb's recruiting classes should be ranking in order to perform at the level where you'd be satisfied with. Where should we rank among B1G teams, as well as nationally.

Personally, I would like to see Neb. compete for a CC at least every 3 years, and be in the hunt for the CCG every year. (finishing 1st, 2nd, maybe 3rd in their div. & having the Iowa game be meaningful)

In order to do that, I think Neb. Should be pulling in recruiting classes ranked at least 25 nationally. More importantly, I think Neb. should pull in the 4th or 5th best class in the B1G. I never expect to beat OSU or Mich. but we should be able to compete with Mich St., Penn St., Wisc., and apparently Maryland.

What are your guys' thoughts?

In an ideal world, I'd love to see Nebraska landing top 5 classes every year. In reality, top 20 is fine, obviously higher the better. With consistent top 20 classes we'll have players comparable to the best programs and we'll be better than 80% of the other teams just based on talent.