Super Six-2017

1. Roberts - think he will really be the difference maker at LB we've been missing since Lavonte

2. Gebbia - might take a year or two but I think he will be the one to take over after tanner lee

3. Daniels - position of need and looks like he could be playing from day 1

4. KJJ - think he will develop well, already has great hands and runs great routes, will be a monster once he is in the S/C program for awhile, also a great leader it seems like

5. Deontre Thomas - think he looks like a great 3-4 DE, might take a year or two to develop though

6. Lindsey - will be in the rotation from day 1 and could have a brandin cooks type role like Riley had at OSU

Sleeper - Allen - dude is 6-8' and athletic, big red zone threat, big enough to be that TE over the middle and athletic enough to be split out wide

• Fire 1
  • 7 months later...

Saw the OWH brought this up on twitter and thought it’d be interesting to see what I did. So far looks like the best guys to pick are Lindsay, Deontre Thomas, Roberts, Jaimes, maybe throw Bradley in there as well. Couple of others who are getting a lot of hype Guy Thomas, Daniels, McQuitty, Gebbia, are some guys who have been mentioned in a little bit who seem pretty good! It’ll be fun to see how close we get maybe making another after their careers and ranking the class and seeing who picked best. 

On 10/4/2017 at 0:25 AM, Warrior10 said:

Thomas

Jamies

Lindsey

Roberts

Are the obvious, probably in the order.

However....

Thomas

McQuitty

Gebbia

Daniels

Rafdal

Allen

Seem to be very impressive, just in RS stage. 

Have Rafdal and Allen gotten any pub to warrant that or is that based on frame and potential to actually catch a pass?

On 2/1/2017 at 7:16 PM, Huskers44 said:

1. Roberts

2. Lindsey

3. Gebbia

4. McQuitty

5. Deontre Thomas

6. Bradley

Sleeper: Brenden Jaimes

Honestly I don’t think I’d change mine much at this point.  Maybe reorder it a little bit. I guess idk if Jaimes is a sleeper or not now, I didn’t think he was highly rated. I think my top 6 will all be pretty solid. Gebbia is the gem though, he can make this class special. 

• 1 year later...
On 2/1/2017 at 5:43 PM, spurs1990 said:

1.Lindsey

2. Watts

3. Blades

4.Roberts

5. D. Thomas

6. Jaimes

Had a hard time leaving McQuitty out. Gebbia is an obvious choice but if he can't beat out POB then he'll be sitting and potential big name guys in the future. Such a hard position to predict

Sleeper:Walker

Yikes. Thank goodness I left Gebbia and McQuitty out or I might have struck out entirely