The Environment

11 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

It's not anti feminist to make $ off your body, imo.

Oh I totally agree, if anything it is brilliant.  I just feel like most people would not.

Really, I feel like it would be empowering knowing that you can do that.  Shoot, people would pay me to NOT send them nudes.

5 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

This is sad.  Our national parks are our treasures and should be enjoyed by as many as possible.  No wonder Trump had no problem thinking about bombing Iran's cultural sites.

Our national parks, like many other things of value in our country, are just something to be scrapped for parts and sold off to the GOP.

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

It's a combination of people not wanting to believe something bad that would cause them to change how they live or how they view the world, and the ability to always find someone (Foxnews, Rush...etc.) that are going to say the things to verify in your mind that you don't need to change because.  It's always someone else's fault or problem.  YOU are the true patriot for being how you are and what you think.

So true. And people often won't accept that they might be wrong until the evidence is overwhelming.