The Environment

• 3 weeks later...

I think it just shows that people love to talk about the environment but in the end there is a small portion of the population that REALLY CARES about it.

Just like there is a small portion that is totally against helping out with clean air and cleaning up...

Then there is everyone else who for the most part are good people but have other things that they care about that are "closer to home"

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, funhusker said:

You want a sobering video?  Watch "Planet of the Humans" on YouTube.

Basically 90 minutes of hearing about how even if we switched everything to green energy but keep our population levels, we're screwed.  

Boy that was depressing. Thanks for making my day. :wacko: There is duplicity all around. We are critical of those on the right and rightly so when needed, but the green movement is perceived to be a progressive movement.  There are contradictions and hypocrisy that abounds there as well.  This is a movement where the Sierra Club and the Koch Bros are in partnership behind the scenes in many respects.  It appears that what unites left and right, isn't the idea of saving the planet but $$$$s.   Like many of the causes on the right, the left have true believers who are deceived into thinking their cause is pure while behind the scene big money is corrupting it. 

You should post this to the environmental thread.

Well, I decided to post the above here.   Here is the video link

• Plus1 1
  • 4 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...