The Environment

how far are the chinese going to take this hoax?  

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/04/us/alaska-heat-anchorage-fireworks.html

Updated July 5, 2019: Anchorage’s official weather station recorded a temperature of 90 degrees on Thursday afternoon, shattering the previous record high of 85 degrees.

In more than 100 years of Anchorage history, weather stations have never recorded a single 90-degree reading

• 1 month later...

1 hour ago, NM11046 said:

Hey guise, the great leader of the US has it figured out.  Seriously, I can't stop laughing, and then I wonder, what's the reason we're not thinking he's worthy of the 25th?  Stable genius indeed.

Really wish they'd figure out a way to record this stuff.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, NM11046 said:

Hey guise, the great leader of the US has it figured out.  Seriously, I can't stop laughing, and then I wonder, what's the reason we're not thinking he's worthy of the 25th?  Stable genius indeed.

sounds like a stupid sci-fi movie.   atomic hurricane.   if the hurricane doesn't kill you the radiation will.

• 3 weeks later...

This is what pisses me off about this debate.

I remember when wind turbines were first being promoted heavily by people like Ted Kennedy.  Well....that was until they wanted to put them off the coast of his nice house on the beach and then he blew a gasket.  

Well, it looks like these people still don't want them there....BUT...HEY...put them out in Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Colorado....etc. where those other people live and they have to look at them.  It makes them feel good to support green energy....until they have to look at it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

This is what pisses me off about this debate.

I remember when wind turbines were first being promoted heavily by people like Ted Kennedy.  Well....that was until they wanted to put them off the coast of his nice house on the beach and then he blew a gasket.  

Well, it looks like these people still don't want them there....BUT...HEY...put them out in Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Colorado....etc. where those other people live and they have to look at them.  It makes them feel good to support green energy....until they have to look at it.

Ha!  So true...that old Kennedy Estate sure don't want no big old wind farms...but stick out in Nebraska and it is just fine!

Also, if I put the O/U on how many woman Ted killed in his life at 1.5...what would you take?