The Environment

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

I think it is absolutely hilarious that Trump's snowflakes got blown out up over this. 

I can't even think of any of the last 20 TIME people of the year.  I didn't even know TIME was around anymore, how anyone could care or be upset about this is insane.

6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

More appropriate.....Anyone who gets this upset over this is insane.

Ha!  Probably true as well!

Seriously, I didn't even know this thing still was given out.  I can't remember the last time I even saw a TIME magazine.  

Is it next to the Newsweek and Inside Sport?

14 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Ha!  Probably true as well!

Seriously, I didn't even know this thing still was given out.  I can't remember the last time I even saw a TIME magazine.  

Is it next to the Newsweek and Inside Sport?

Don't know.

But, what really makes this funny is that Trump used to hang fake Times covers with him as person of the year in his country clubs.

Now, a teenage girl legitimately wins it and he can't handle it.

7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Don't know.

But, what really makes this funny is that Trump used to hang fake Times covers with him as person of the year in his country clubs.

I would be the least important thing to me (and most people) if I didn't win and the least important thing to me (and most people) if I did win.

Unless they gave you framed copy and some cash...that would be cool.

18 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Don't know.

i believe trump was named man of the year a couple years ago.  if i recall correctly they said "for better or worse he had the most influence on events" that year.  my quote probably isn't totally accurate but i believe it was something close to that.

1 hour ago, commando said:

i believe trump was named man of the year a couple years ago.  if i recall correctly they said "for better or worse he had the most influence on events" that year.  my quote probably isn't totally accurate but i believe it was something close to that.

Fun fact: The last 12 time the US has held elections 75% of the time the president is the person of the year. The last time the president was elected and not named person of the year was Clinton's reelection in 1996. The last time a first term president wasn't on the cover from their election year was Nixon in 1968 because of the Apollo 8 missions.

• Plus1 1