The Environment

On 12/9/2019 at 8:43 AM, Moiraine said:

Even if we’re wrong about climate change, the new sources of power are better for the environment, e.g. the air we breathe. 

I'm with you on that premise. I'd also add that equally as important should be to work toward eliminating plastics, as well as cleaning trash out of oceans. 

Where I'd depart from most people on this forum is how to implement these things. 

7 minutes ago, commando said:

trump talking about windmills       "If the birds don't kill it first.  The birds could kill it first."  

I'm assuming the people in the room are successful, intelligent people.  I would be curious to see the looks on their faces when he goes on these nonsensical rants.

I picture as them laughing at him and Trump thinks they're laughing because they think he is soooo funny.  When in reality they are just getting a comedy show and cutting him a check for more of what they want no matter what he would have said.

13 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I'm assuming the people in the room are successful, intelligent people.  I would be curious to see the looks on their faces when he goes on these nonsensical rants.

I picture as them laughing at him and Trump thinks they're laughing because they think he is soooo funny.  When in reality they are just getting a comedy show and cutting him a check for more of what they want no matter what he would have said.

i picture less nessman talking about the birds mounting a counter attack

• Haha 1

I drove by a bunch of them today, I did not see or notice any fumes.  I also don't get why farmers/ranchers would not lease their land for them.  I also am not into the environment at all but if I owned land and some dude wanted to give me money to put up windmills I would be cashing the first check before he got back in his car.