Resistance Action Items

CALL FOR AN INVESTIGATION INTO TRUMP'S VIOLATION OF THE EMOLUMENTS CLAUSE:

NY attorney general Eric Schniederman is calling for an investigation into Trumps violation of the emoluments clause, and is eagerly taking a tally of public support. He wants to hear from anyone (not just constituents) and you can reach out in several ways (or once each way if you have the time).

Email: nyag.consumerbureau@ag.ny.gov

Phone: 212-416-6218

Postcard: Eric Schneiderman Office of the Attny General The Capitol Albany, NY 12224-0341

Simply say/title your email - "Please investigate Trump's violation of the Emoluments Clause".

• Fire 2
  • 2 weeks later...

ONE DOWN - ONE BIG ORANGE ONE (and his family, and friends) TO GO

Going to choose to think that the pressure from his constituents and the public as well as his conscience actually played into this decision. I'm betting however that he knew he'd get smoked at the polls based on his behavior lately and his lack of popularity and this saves him the embarrassment. Either way - its' a win for the good guys.

• Fire 2

EASY COMMUNICATION TO YOUR REPS - RESISTBOT

Have you tried ResistBot yet? Super easy - just text as directed and a communication with your specific comments will be sent to your senators & house representatives. A good thing to do over coffee each morning. Tomorrow would be a good day to let them know what you think about their vote on the ACA.

All of you in red states, especially if your rep was one that voted yes today need to slam them with communications. The Senate will be watching how we react to this and it will make a difference in how they handle things.

• Fire 1

EASY COMMUNICATION TO YOUR REPS - RESISTBOT

Have you tried ResistBot yet? Super easy - just text as directed and a communication with your specific comments will be sent to your senators & house representatives. A good thing to do over coffee each morning. Tomorrow would be a good day to let them know what you think about their vote on the ACA.

All of you in red states, especially if your rep was one that voted yes today need to slam them with communications. The Senate will be watching how we react to this and it will make a difference in how they handle things.

This isn't going to steal my identity and all my millions, is it?

I started using it this week and it was so simple and easy to do. (I had been writing and calling)

After you text the number you get a message right back asking you to punch in your zip and how you want your signature to look. A cell phone (cuz obviously you're texting). Then you can write whatever you want, initially they'll send to both/all your senators - you get confirmation that it was sent, and another that it was received (and a copy of the "letter").

The next day they'll connect you with your Congressman/woman. I wrote to thank them for voting No and supporting their efforts to convince others. Obviously I'm going to have to write postcards to the other 217 ba$tards that voted yes as they're not mine.

• Fire 2

I started using it this week and it was so simple and easy to do. (I had been writing and calling)

After you text the number you get a message right back asking you to punch in your zip and how you want your signature to look. A cell phone (cuz obviously you're texting). Then you can write whatever you want, initially they'll send to both/all your senators - you get confirmation that it was sent, and another that it was received (and a copy of the "letter").

The next day they'll connect you with your Congressman/woman. I wrote to thank them for voting No and supporting their efforts to convince others. Obviously I'm going to have to write postcards to the other 217 ba$tards that voted yes as they're not mine.

I GOT A COUPLE LETTERS FAXED TO MY SENATORS AND I EVEN GOT MY PARENTS TO SEND SOME TO THEIR SENATORS AS WELL. PRETTY COOL! THANKS FOR SHARING IT!

• Fire 1

I GOT A COUPLE LETTERS FAXED TO MY SENATORS AND I EVEN GOT MY PARENTS TO SEND SOME TO THEIR SENATORS AS WELL. PRETTY COOL! THANKS FOR SHARING IT!

I'm your biggest fan today! Thanks and super gold star for getting the folks involved!

• Fire 1

THANK THE 20 "BRAVE" R'S THAT VOTED "NO" ON REPEALING ACA:

Needed to focus my energy on some positives today - so action item? Thank those who stood their ground.

Send a tweet, hit em' up on FB or via their offices to reinforce their vote and thank them for doing what was right.

1. Andy Biggs - Represents Arizona's Fifth Congressional District.

2. Mike Coffman - Represents Colorado's Sixth Congressional District.
3. Barbara Comstock - Represents Virginia's 10th Congressional District.
4. Ryan A. Costello - Represents Pennsylvania's Sixth Congressional District.
5. Charlie Dent - Represents Pennsylvania's 15th Congressional District
6. Dan Donovan - Represents New York's 11th Congressional District.
7. Brian Fitzpatrick - Represents Pennsylvania's Eighth Congressional District.
8. Jaime Herrera Beutler - Represents Southwest Washington's Third Congressional District.
9. Will Hurd - Represents Texas' 23rd Congressional District.
10. Walter B. Jones - Represents the North Carolina's Congressional District.
11. David Joyce - Represents Ohio's 14th Congressional District.
12. John Katko - Represents New York's 24th Congressional District.
13. Leonard Lance - Represents New Jersey's Seventh Congressional District.
14. Frank A. LoBiondo - Represents New Jersey's Second Congressional District.
15. Thomas Massie - Represents Kentucky's Fourth Congressional District.
16. Patrick Meehan - Represents Pennsylvania's Seventh Congressional District.
17. Dave Reichert - Represents Washington's Eighth Congressional District.
18. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen - Represents Florida's 27th Congressional District.
19. Christopher H. Smith - Represents New Jersey's Fourth Congressional District.
20. Michael R. Turner - Represents Ohio's 10th Congressional District.
  • Fire 1

SEND PAUL RYAN A NOTE

Paul Ryan has turned off ALL of his public telephones & fax machines in response to protests in favor of Obamacare, Planned Parenthood, Medicare, etc. And he is NOT accepting signed petitions; instead he's TURNING AWAY voters who deliver the petitions.

So, there's an initiative to send him a note at his home (he'll be there for the next 11 days) It will take you just ten minutes:

PAUL RYAN
700 ST. LAWRENCE AVE.
JANESVILLE, WI 53545

This man was elected to be a representative of the people - if he won't take calls, faxes, emails or accept his people's attempts to communicate locally this avalanche of mail will ensure that our beliefs are heard. He works for US, not the other way around.

• Fire 3