Huskers Looking Into Virtual Augmented Reality

Mavric

Seems gimickie too me. I could see it for training your eye to pick up movements on a fastball but I don't think I like for football.

If they can develop the tech to where a coach can go into a virtual playing field with his players and stop/pause/rewind/highlight elements, it would be infinitely valuable. Imagine the blackshirts and Diaco all in a room in VR and Diaco is in the middle of "live" game action showing players how to pick up route trees and stunt and blitz and such.

Seems gimickie too me. I could see it for training your eye to pick up movements on a fastball but I don't think I like for football.

If they can develop the tech to where a coach can go into a virtual playing field with his players and stop/pause/rewind/highlight elements, it would be infinitely valuable. Imagine the blackshirts and Diaco all in a room in VR and Diaco is in the middle of "live" game action showing players how to pick up route trees and stunt and blitz and such.

I imagine this could have done Tommy Armstrong some good for reading defenses with no risk of injury.

If only there is a way to simulate game play in real life. Could you imagine how much doing something like that would help?! :B):P

• Fire 1