The First Trump Impeachment Thread

On 11/5/2019 at 2:06 PM, QMany said:

I can't wait for the Republican character assassination to start on Sondland... the guy that gave Trump ONE MILLION DOLLARS! :lol:

24 hours is longer than I expected, not only are their legal defenses lazy.

57 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

• Plus1 1

27 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Ruh Rohhh, Raggy!

They need to keep in concise (engaging), but I hope they include all applicable charges within each Article. 

• Abuse of Power (Extortion, Bribery, Emoluments, etc.)
  • Obstruction of Justice (Mueller Report, defying Congressional subponeas, witness tampering, etc.)
  • Contempt (defying Congressional subpoenas)

I think it would be a mistake not to at least include them (giving them a pass, you only get one shot), while maybe focusing on the easiest and most recent (Ukraine extortion). 

36 minutes ago, QMany said:

They need to keep in concise (engaging), but I hope they include all applicable charges within each Article. 

• Abuse of Power (Extortion, Bribery, Emoluments, etc.)
  • Obstruction of Justice (Mueller Report, defying Congressional subponeas, witness tampering, etc.)
  • Contempt (defying Congressional subpoenas)

I think it would be a mistake not to at least include them (giving them a pass, you only get one shot), while maybe focusing on the easiest and most recent (Ukraine extortion). 

What if they also threw in sexual misconduct charges on top of it all? They could just play video of his own words, and line up the 25 women who have accused him.

• Plus1 2

Swalwell the last couple days Has been dumbing it down nicely.  Trump is guilty of  “Defense dollars for Dirt”  That Trump was using tax payer dollars to deny assistance to a country. People died and this was to get dirt on a political rival. We americans paid For that. 

31 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Why do I feel like his tweet is ingenuous and is only meant to rile up a certain portion of the population? The people who don't understand how the impeachment process works. Or how any trial works for that mater. Some one should show Don that video of those lawyers who rap about not saying anything. It's super cheesy but applicable.

1 minute ago, Mike Mcdee said:

Why do I feel like his tweet is ingenuous and is only meant to rile up a certain portion of the population? The people who don't understand how the impeachment process works. Or how any trial works for that mater. Some one should show Don that video of those lawyers who rap about not saying anything. It's super cheesy but applicable.

It’s meant solely for his base that he’s already convinced that he’s being railroaded by people who hate America. 

• Plus1 1