The First Trump Impeachment Thread

58 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Problem is, you have to first realize and admit you've been fooled for this to kick in.

True - and like their cult leader himself - one should never admit a mistake, a fault or ask forgiveness (of God or anyone). Besides Trump said he never did anything that required him to seek forgiveness.  :facepalm:

16 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

That's really not that odd of a scenario.  A product line is declining so research and development of a new product line is increased along with decreases in production of the lines that aren't selling as much.

Right, that's not necessarily odd. Other than trucks and SUVs aren't really what you would think of when it comes to autonomy and electrification.

What's odd to me is all the cost saving going on when they still have pretty healthy revenue streams. And I'm not talking about the big 3, I'm talking supply base too. These guys have a lot of funding for new programs, but I'm seeing some bigger companies down sizing, taking away work cell phones, restricting travel, etc. It could be a smart move to ride out rough seas ahead, or they could be screwed and have nothing left to jettison when a storm hits.

Sometimes I think it's a self fulfilling proficiency when we we predict economic down turns. Everyone pulls back and invests less, so they're less buying power for the working class that drives the economy.

I think if I were the Democrats, I'd stop wasting time and effort on this futile impeachment and refocus funding and focus on a candidate people might actually vote for.  But instead we're going to go through this smoke and mirror act for nothing and by the time the election happens nobody worthwhile will oppose Trump and he will get another 4 years.

This is why politics are stupid.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Redux said:

I think if I were the Democrats, I'd stop wasting time and effort on this futile impeachment and refocus funding and focus on a candidate people might actually vote for.  But instead we're going to go through this smoke and mirror act for nothing and by the time the election happens nobody worthwhile will oppose Trump and he will get another 4 years.

Yes lets just set a standard that the President will not be held accountable anymore.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Redux said:

I take it you aren't a fan of any of the current front runners.   What type of candidate would you want to see built up to run against Trump and his misinformation campaign?

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, Redux said:

It is their constitutional duty. They can walk and chew gum at the same time. 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Redux said:

So.....congress shouldn't be concerned about corruption in the Whitehouse.

Interesting.

17 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Yes lets just set a standard that the President will not be held accountable anymore.

I'd rather see a standard where everyone in Washington and those connected to it are held accountable instead of just focusing on the orange guy.

16 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So.....congress shouldn't be concerned about corruption in the Whitehouse.

Because Congress is so honest and not corrupt.

2 minutes ago, Redux said:

I'd rather see a standard where everyone in Washington and those connected to it are held accountable instead of just focusing on the orange guy.

Did a quick search and multiple congresspeople from both sides of the aisle are being investigated for various allegations as we speak. I could provide some links if you'd like? So yea its not just the orange guy