The First Trump Impeachment Thread

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Wow....I guess people don't care about the President abiding by the constitution and the rule of law.

The world is listening to 2 different debates. Both sides are winning their own debate. As it relates to Ukraine interactions, it's hard to argue that what has been put forth hasn't occurred. 

The right side of the aisle is only discussing Hunter Biden and how what he did was wrong. 

Given this is a football forum, I'll put it this way. The Democrats are arguing that we're having a losing season (a fact) and that's really bad (an opinion) and that things have to change (a consequence). 

The Republicans are arguing that Eric Crouch was a better quarterback than Tommy Armstrong (a thing that may or may not be true, but is unrelated to the conversation we're trying to have). 

• Plus1 4
1 minute ago, Huskerzoo said:

The world is listening to 2 different debates. Both sides are winning their own debate. As it relates to Ukraine interactions, it's hard to argue that what has been put forth hasn't occurred. 

The right side of the aisle is only discussing Hunter Biden and how what he did was wrong. 

Given this is a football forum, I'll put it this way. The Democrats are arguing that we're having a losing season (a fact) and that's really bad (an opinion) and that things have to change (a consequence). 

The Republicans are arguing that Eric Crouch was a better quarterback than Tommy Armstrong (a thing that may or may not be true, but is unrelated to the conversation we're trying to have). 

The way this group of Republicans interprets evidence...they would probably argue that Tanner Lee was a better QB than Eric Crouch, and also question Tom Osborne's patriotism.

• Haha 4

And I posted earlier in the thread something Dems are glossing over and republicans are championing though I'm not so sure they should be, but Ukraine held a press conference today announcing an investigation into Burisma. The defense Ukraine didn't open an investigation is now dead.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Nebfanatic said:

And I posted earlier in the thread something Dems are glossing over and republicans are championing though I'm not so sure they should be, but Ukraine held a press conference today announcing an investigation into Burisma. The defense Ukraine didn't open an investigation is now dead.

That's some A+ level trolling. 

46 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

FBI wants to question the whistleblower about the call over potential campaign finance violations that the DOJ quickly dismissed

Last I heard they weren't saying why they wanted to talk to them, and speculation was it was Barr's attempt to use the DOJ to unmasked the whistleblower.  Where did you seen that it was looking into the DOJ?  THAT"s super interesting.

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Last I heard they weren't saying why they wanted to talk to them, and speculation was it was Barr's attempt to use the DOJ to unmasked the whistleblower.  Where did you seen that it was looking into the DOJ?  THAT"s super interesting.

That might have just been speculation a nbc youtube live stream analyst mentioned it