The First Trump Impeachment Thread

11 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Joe, there's only one thing that's abundantly clear: the actions of the White House and the GOP are the exact opposite of what innocent people would do. 

Amen.  Common sense alone tells us that the WH and GOP are hiding evidence and running from the truth.

• Plus1 2

It is amazing how corrupt the U.S. government has become under Trump in such a short amount of time. Republicans, in typical spineless fashion, are more than willing to betray the public trust in order to cling to power a little while longer.

Irrespective of the fact he obviously won't be removed from office, I don't get how anyone can defend the extent of this pure, unadulterated corruption.

• Plus1 3
15 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

The House restricted the investigation to the witnesses that they wanted to hear.  A political sham indictment deserves a political sham trial. Finally we've found a quid pro quo.

There is a river in Africa I think you have been swimming too much in - it is called The Nile or spelled a different way DENIAL.

I see others have answered the substance of your false claim.  At least you are honest about the bold. 

• Plus1 2

Here's an interesting view of the trial. Since only one camera is allowed in the chamber, a sketch artist has taken up residence in the viewing section. Pretty good stuff.

Art Lien is a courtroom sketch artist who has primarily covered the Supreme Court — another body that does not allow cameras — since 1976. But for the extent of the impeachment trial of President Trump, Mr. Lien will be walking across the street to the Capitol to capture moments that we might not see on television.

w99Ronm.jpg

IqwjuqI.jpg

gu4YLHT.jpg

b0lX7f1.jpg

eiPTDFV.jpg

34xXp3f.jpg

YmQ2uq2.jpg

0TP2pGL.jpg

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Yes, they did.

They also had OJ lie on the stand.

Who's testimony or what documents did they block? Because I am not finding anything on that. Regardless, blocking relevant information, testimony and committing perjury conveys guilt to the public. I don't really understand where we are going here I guess. I think OJ was guilty and he got through the criminal trial unscathed but he ended up paying 30 mil in the civil case. If anything the impeachment resembles a civil trial much more so than a criminal trial.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Nebfanatic said:

Who's testimony or what documents did they block? Because I am not finding anything on that. Regardless, blocking relevant information, testimony and committing perjury conveys guilt to the public. I don't really understand where we are going here I guess. I think OJ was guilty and he got through the criminal trial unscathed but he ended up paying 30 mil in the civil case. If anything the impeachment resembles a civil trial much more so than a criminal trial.

Are you using google or ask jeeves for your search?

• Plus1 1

9 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

You know you're not going to get an answer to that.  :lol:

• Plus1 1
Just now, Nebfanatic said:

Of course not, because it didn't happen. 

All you have to do is just do what @knapplc does, and find people guilty without a trial.  Hahaha

The judge blocked most testimony from an expert who conducted tests the defense contends could prove blood was planted on the socks seized from the foot of Simpson’s bed.