The First Trump Impeachment Thread

3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Maybe he should... you know... do his job instead of tweeting?

Nah, he should just keep tweeting. Sometimes those official statements from the President can be revealing, especially when he's angry ;)

"At least it's an improvement" :laughpound

• Plus1 1

25 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Maybe the Dems could have worked wt the Trump team to take care of the "Mitch Problem"- they know a lot of 'hit' men  :o

I didn't want to flat out say it but...

25 minutes ago, knapplc said:

You hate when he does his job

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nebfanatic said:

"Square your shoulders Mr. President" 

Trump:  "Put me down for a par"

Secrete Service Agent (Presses finger to his ear to activate his walkie-talkie) "Agent Smith, put the President down for a par...JUST DO IT...I know he didn't get par but just write down a 4"

• Haha 3
Just now, teachercd said:

Trump:  "Put me down for a par"

Secrete Service Agent (Presses finger to his ear to activate his walkie-talkie) "Agent Smith, put the President down for a par...JUST DO IT...I know he didn't get par but just write down a 4"

The perks of being President...you never shoot a bogey! 

1 hour ago, Nebfanatic said:

Nah, he should just keep tweeting. Sometimes those official statements from the President can be revealing, especially when he's angry ;)

"At least it's an improvement" :laughpound

Based on what we know, Pence (along with Barr and Pompeo) should all go down with the ship along with Trump. I realize that's a total pipe dream. But a guy can dream, right?

2 minutes ago, schriznoeder said:

Based on what we know, Pence (along with Barr and Pompeo) should all go down with the ship along with Trump. I realize that's a total pipe dream. But a guy can dream, right?

I agree, honestly if Trump were to be removed I imagine he would drag them down with him anyway. But I just thought the end was pretty funny

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, knapplc said:

Actually my thought was that  there are some people in the admin, who got to know that Trump is mentally imbalanced - you don't tweet like this wtout being a little :ahhhhhhhh :blink:  wacko.  They should do their job and bring up Amend 25 Article 4.  Yea, I know it ain't going to happen but as @schriznoeder said, "But a guy can dream, right??"

• Plus1 1