The First Trump Impeachment Thread

16 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

Give me a break. If Hillary did what Trump did you would be screaming bloody murder 

Trump is scared 

Only if she ran her QuidProQuo through a private email server :sarcasm

2 hours ago, knapplc said:

Can we talk about how everything Ken Starr says in defense of trump is a wholesale lie?

Bemoans that impeachment is a weapon used against a political opponent.

Says, "the Senate would do well to return to our country’s tradition when Presidential impeachment was a measure of last resort."

Be sure to commit crimes in or near an election year, kids!

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

He actually said something like "Impeachment too frequently is being used punish political opponents".  (not an exact quote)

Well.....dude.....There have only been 4 and you were the one who led the last one.

I'd trade a Bolton for a Biden.  It's not too important though.  If your case depends on getting the target to waive a privilege it means your case really sucks.

I really want to hear from the whistle-leaker.  Plenty of rumors are circulating that he's been colluding with Schifty for a while to undermine the President.  And he's basically discredited the notion of a conscientious 'whistle blower'

Starr is saying what everyone knows, even moderate Ds.  And he did not impeach Clinton, he presented a report about Bill's scandals.  Congress decided obstructing the investigation constituted other HCOM.  

• Haha 1

As has been told to probably about 43 times.

3 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I'd trade a Bolton for a Biden.

Biden is not a relevant witness in this trial.  I'm fine with an investigation into the Bidens.  Maybe our intelligence community should start one.

4 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

If your case depends on getting the target to waive a privilege it means your case really sucks.

What realm of reality to you live in?  You're smarter than this.  Is this what Rush is pushing today?  If so, that's a pretty desperate reach.

6 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I really want to hear from the whistle-leaker. 

So, in other words, you really don't care about the law.  You know...the ones that protect whistle blowers?  After all, everything that was in his complaint has been substantiated by other witnesses.  The ONLY reason why Trump (and you) wants him outed is so that he can be personally attacked and prevent more whistle blowers.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I'd trade a Bolton for a Biden.  It's not too important though.  If your case depends on getting the target to waive a privilege it means your case really sucks

You do realize that waiving a privilege is not the same as not being able to sustain an assertion of it, don’t you?  Ultimately it may get decided in court, but trump isn’t waiving anything.  
I also must point out that there is also a “jury” of voters who would like to know what happened, not just a majority of biased senators who won’t convict and don’t want to know the truth.  Can you see now why the more evidence we learn, the better?   It’s really not that difficult to understand.  

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

Republicans: Does it own the libs? Then HELL YEAH!!!!

I'm convinced a fairly large portion of Republicans would be fine not having real elections if it meant their team had "won." In fact they'd probably laugh about how the liberals were owned as we become a dictatorship.

• Plus1 2