The First Trump Impeachment Thread

16 minutes ago, schriznoeder said:

The relevant portion of the speech:

That means you’re the best. His record was ridiculous. Nobody could beat him. And I see it. Every time I see it — when I first got to know Jim Jordan, I said, huh. He never wears a jacket. What the hell is going on? He’s obviously very proud of his body. And where the congressmen and senators work out, they said he works out, and it’s a different kind of workout than ours, isn’t it? Look at that guy. One day I’m looking, and he looks tough, and I’m looking at those ears, and I say, those ears have something going on there. Did you ever wrestle? Yeah, I did. He doesn’t talk but I checked.

This guy was a top, top wrestler, and when I had the top, I had all the teams. By the way, your super bowl champions are coming, I think, next week or soon, very soon, and every one of them want to be here, and the coach loves us. The coach is great, Andy Reid, and every one of them want to be here. People love it. But we had all the NCAA championship teams here. They had the golf, the basketball, they had every team here. And one of the teams was wrestling, the wrestling team. Was that Penn state? Penn state won the title. They have a great team. I walked up with Jim and it’s like I didn’t exist. Those wrestlers, they grabbed him, they love Jim Jordan, and we love you, too, because you’re some warrior.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I like reading it.  It really gives you the time to study it and soak in how absolutely bumbling mumbling dumb the guy is.

That's a great point. Although it's pretty sad (and strangely entertaining) that my first grader functions at a higher level than Trump.

33 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Tell you what, I thought I was online a lot checking s#!t out...but some of you are on 24/7.  What the heck do you guys do at work all day?

“Yeah, I just stare at my desk, but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch too, I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.”—Peter Gibbons 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, Decoy73 said:

“Yeah, I just stare at my desk, but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch too, I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.”—Peter Gibbons 

My god!  Perfect!

And honestly, for a lot of people I am sure there is a lot of truth to that!