The First Trump Impeachment Thread

9 hours ago, QMany said:

That's quite the holding.

House refiles today.

7 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

Anyone see why Trump shouldn't just be sent to prison next Jan 21st?  Me neither.  Maybe Speaker Pelosi can see that he gets a nice cell at Alcatraz.  That way she can keep a good eye on him from Pacific Heights.  

I was just there this summer. That's far too nice of a view from the middle of the bay.

• Plus1 1
13 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I was just there this summer. That's far too nice of a view from the middle of the bay.

They could totally charge double for their tours with promises of seeing a blabbering orange man screaming "this is so unfair!".

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Sooo.....we are going to start throwing people in prison camps based on their neighborhoods?

yeah....that’s never happened in history before. 

Ok I’ll try to explain my bad joke. I mentioned Trump should go to prison. I thought Pelosi, being a resident of San Francisco—specifically Pacific Heights (which has a nice view of the bay that includes Alcatraz), could keep an eye on him while he does his time at Alcatraz.  I Was assuming people knew the geography. Probably shouldn’t have.

I’m not sure how you thought I was suggesting Pelosi should join him in prison.  Oh well. Carrying on...

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

10 hours ago, Decoy73 said:

Ok I’ll try to explain my bad joke. I mentioned Trump should go to prison. I thought Pelosi, being a resident of San Francisco—specifically Pacific Heights (which has a nice view of the bay that includes Alcatraz), could keep an eye on him while he does his time at Alcatraz.  I Was assuming people knew the geography. Probably shouldn’t have.

I’m not sure how you thought I was suggesting Pelosi should join him in prison.  Oh well. Carrying on...

Ok....that makes sense. Sorry I totally didn’t get your joke.