The First Trump Impeachment Thread

21 minutes ago, teachercd said:

No, the lie is a lie, you (not you but you know what I mean) lied.  

It is if the other people care about what you lied about.  You (again, not you) are still a liar, no matter what you lied about, that doesn't change, the only thing that changes is how other people view what you lied about as being a big deal or not.

You’re extremely confusing. 

• Plus1 1

5 hours ago, Landlord said:

Trolls gonna troll. Teach is one of the best that's ever done it.

I disagree.  I don't consider Teach a "troll", he just likes to make fun of conversations, and the people in them, when he thinks it's all being taken too seriously.  He reminds me of a person that has to tell jokes at a funeral because feeling sad feels bad.  I'm kinda that way...

Now Notre Dame Joe?  That poster can troll!

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
39 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I disagree.  I don't consider Teach a "troll", he just likes to make fun of conversations, and the people in them, when he thinks it's all being taken too seriously.  He reminds me of a person that has to tell jokes at a funeral because feeling sad feels bad.  I'm kinda that way...

Now Notre Dame Joe?  That poster can troll!

I can tell you are a "fun" husker fan!

On 1/3/2020 at 8:23 PM, knapplc said:

This is Trump shooting someone on Fifth Avenue in broad daylight. He told us his cultists wouldn't care.

They're proving it right here and now.

But holy cow - remember when Obama wore that tan suit? WHAT A SCANDAL!!!!

:rolleyes:

If you like you tan suit you can keep it.

Provided it has not changed color since I bleached it.

• Plus1 1

On 1/4/2020 at 11:25 AM, Nebfanatic said:

A good thread that gives a little context to this whistleblower report

Wow, there's some great stuff in there!

From 2002-2011, Trump resurrected his business empire by partnering with Bayrock Capital (run by Felix Sater, a know associate of the Russian mob) on a string of Trump tower projects that were vehicles for Russian money laundering.

The tower project would then leverage the presold units to market the tower project to other investors and unwitting condo buyers who thought they were buying into a hot deal.

The units bought by Russians could be churned by selling them to other Russian shell companies to accomplish multiple money laundering transactions on the same units or they could be sold to unwitting third parties.

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, schriznoeder said:

Wow, there's some great stuff in there!

From 2002-2011, Trump resurrected his business empire by partnering with Bayrock Capital (run by Felix Sater, a know associate of the Russian mob) on a string of Trump tower projects that were vehicles for Russian money laundering.

The tower project would then leverage the presold units to market the tower project to other investors and unwitting condo buyers who thought they were buying into a hot deal.

The units bought by Russians could be churned by selling them to other Russian shell companies to accomplish multiple money laundering transactions on the same units or they could be sold to unwitting third parties.

Remember when the mob just stole s#!t off trucks and shook down local shop owners?

• Plus1 1