The First Trump Impeachment Thread

4 minutes ago, Redux said:

I think it's more proof Trump is probably guilty of what he's being accused of.

I also think it's more of the same interpretive evidence to throw on the already teetering pile of interpretative evidence.  Now I know that comment is going to get a lot of sneers so I'll let you all have at it.

What do you make of the apparent surveillance of Yovanovitch?

So if there is new evidence why in the bloody hell are they sending them to the senate? They do realize they can debate more articles of impeachment, right? Dems are bungling this big time. By next Thurs or Fri Trump will be on twitter celebrating his acquittal talking about how he beat the witch hunt and the do nothing dems and all that crap. This is a disaster. 

42 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

So if there is new evidence why in the bloody hell are they sending them to the senate? They do realize they can debate more articles of impeachment, right? Dems are bungling this big time. By next Thurs or Fri Trump will be on twitter celebrating his acquittal talking about how he beat the witch hunt and the do nothing dems and all that crap. This is a disaster. 

it might be trump crowing at the end of the week....but the senate will have convicted itself.   forget who said it...but when they were announcing that they were sending the articles over that it was the senate that was on trial.   

44 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

I think that is an overreaction. I get the feeling the Dems feel like they can get enough Republicans on their side to make it a real trial. The Parnas stuff is part of the evidence, they will keep adding more new evidence to this as it comes out. I may be wrong I don't think this is a disaster 

56 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

I agree with this months ago

15 minutes ago, Redux said:

I make of it the same I make of any high profile person being watched.  I don't know why this would shock anyone.

So you think the President regularly keeps tabs on high profile peoples whereabouts making sure that information is in the hands of Russian gangsters who are discussing having people help them for a price? Have you read the texts? You think that is normal everyday stuff? 

• Plus1 4
24 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

So you think the President regularly keeps tabs on high profile peoples whereabouts making sure that information is in the hands of Russian gangsters who are discussing having people help them for a price? Have you read the texts? You think that is normal everyday stuff? 

My response is just going to trigger you so I'll just leave it at this: I'm not justifying anything here (not sure why that always has to be explained) and this is probably legitimate evidence.

That doesn't mean it's going to do jack s#!t.

18 minutes ago, Redux said:

My response is just going to trigger you so I'll just leave it at this: I'm not justifying anything here (not sure why that always has to be explained) and this is probably legitimate evidence.

That doesn't mean it's going to do jack s#!t.

So does that mean we should do nothing about it? 

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

I made a joke about this earlier but now I'm seeing people saying he may be doing this because he fears for his life. If he can get it all out there and get that point across on national TV that may be his best way out of this mess. Crazy s#!t 

And Rachel "I have Trump's tax returns!" Maddow is the best he could do?