The First Trump Impeachment Thread

11 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

We will see. There are enough Republicans that want witnesses that Mitch can't just dismiss already. They only need like 4 Republicans 

I want witnesses so we can find out why Hunter Biden was being paid by a foreign country who eventually got a huge aid package courtesy the American taxpayer.  And the so called whistleblower to find out why they rewrote the rules to qualify him as a whistleblower.  We need to know if these are just deep state individuals doing what they can to wreck the administration or part of a well-organized criminal conspiracy. 

• Haha 7
Just now, Notre Dame Joe said:

I want witnesses so we can find out why Hunter Biden was being paid by a foreign country who eventually got a huge aid package courtesy the American taxpayer.  And the so called whistleblower to find out why they rewrote the rules to qualify him as a whistleblower.  We need to know if these are just deep state individuals doing what they can to wreck the administration or part of a well-organized criminal conspiracy. 

Ok 

7 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

1822A351-ABD2-418D-A139-245AF16EFE11.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Is that seriously what Qanon is feeding you?

• Plus1 5

9 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Good advice. 

I agree. But it is important to remember a lot of this was previously known and is being further corroborated by Parnas, not the other way around. For example, Trump's own Ambassador and star witness testified "everyone was in the loop," and the July 25th call memorandum (not a transcript) already implicated AG Barr (twice). 

• Plus1 2
11 hours ago, commando said:

proof that trump could shoot someone on 5th avenue and not lose any of his base.

It's sad. What's even sadder is trump told them this would happen with his "shoot someone on 5th Avenue" blather, and they STILL are like, "Yup, sounds like the libruhls are makin' stuff up again!"