knapplc

The First Trump Impeachment Thread

13 minutes ago, knapplc said:

"I don't recall" doesn't perjure himself. Isn’t he trying to get some Sort of tell all book deal or something?  

True, but if suddenly has better recollection for his new book deal, he could be in some deep sh!t. Not telling the whole truth can be viewed as perjury.  Maybe he thinks that sticking it to Trump is better for the Nation, rather than just helping the dems. One can hope.   

10 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

it isn't classified now...but if bolton is called to testify it will become classified?  isn't that convenient.   and also reeks of obstruction

Apparently his book will be out before the election, so we’ll still find out What Bolton knows before voting.  

47 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

What a time to be alive. 

Can the house hold more hearings and add to/create new articles of impeachment?

9 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yes

Then I don’t understand why they aren’t doing it right now. Especially with the Senate him-hawing over new witnesses.

Just tell the Senate, “fine! If you want us to keep digging during election year, we will!

• Plus1 1

Just now, funhusker said:

Then I don’t understand why they aren’t doing it right now. Especially with the Senate him-hawing over new witnesses.

Just tell the Senate, “fine! If you want us to keep digging during election year, we will!

:dunno

35 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Could be because a lot of the people on the House judiciary committee are involved in the Senate trial. 

Not including any context or the rest of the essay this quote is pulled from is very on-brand. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

There's no way you would have actually read that essay, is there? You just wanted to be a troll, and post something almost entirely unrelated, right?

• Plus1 1