The First Trump Impeachment Thread

3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

All you have to do is just do what @knapplc does, and find people guilty without a trial.  Hahaha

The judge blocked most testimony from an expert who conducted tests the defense contends could prove blood was planted on the socks seized from the foot of Simpson’s bed.

You might want to reread that. The judge blocked a witness called by the defense. That's like the opposite of what we are talking about.

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Blocked is blocked.

I am saying it happens all the time.

What? First you contend OJs team blocked testimony and documents, then you bring up an example of OJs team being blocked, the opposite of what you first said, then you say blocked is blocked. I think not. Let's just move on from this ridiculous tangent because it is going nowhere.

• Plus1 1
Just now, Nebfanatic said:

What? First you contend OJs team blocked testimony and documents, then you bring up an example of OJs team being blocked, the opposite of what you first said, then you say blocked is blocked. I think not. Let's just move on from this ridiculous tangent because it is going nowhere.

Blocked is blocked...some of you guys are acting like this is the first time it ever happened...it happens all the time.

Move on if you want.

48 minutes ago, teachercd said:

OJ Simpson's legal team blocked everything they possibly could.

35 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Yes, they did.

They also had OJ lie on the stand.

What did OJ block then? Because that is what we were discussing. Not if anything in the trial was blocked, but that OJs team blocked relevant testimony and documents. You have yet to provide any proof of these statements. 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Nebfanatic said:

What did OJ block then? Because that is what we were discussing. Not if anything in the trial was blocked, but that OJs team blocked relevant testimony and documents. You have yet to provide any proof of these statements. 

I am discussing all issues of blocking.

But I guess if you are just talking about OJ, he blocked the truth.

1 minute ago, Nebfanatic said:

Sorry for derailing the thread I'll stop biting on the bait now. Back to impeachment 

It is not derailed, it is how people discuss things. 

6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I know the video is also above. But, this tweet sums up what should be taken from it. 

@Notre Dame Joe  so, here’s even more proof he is obstructing justice. 

You can say the quiet stuff out loud when you have Mitch McConnell and all the Republicans protecting you in the Senate.

No witnesses, no evidence, no nothing. Anyone else would be thrown in jail for contempt. Trump's gonna walk free despite overwhelming evidence of guilt.

Just watch all the Trumpers scream when a Democrat does this. Apparently this is how politics should be run now.

• Plus1 2