The First Trump Impeachment Thread

5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Maybe if Rand, a GD Libertarian of all things, cared about the whistleblower's right to protection from persecution for blowing the whistle, would phrase his question differently instead of trying to out them, he wouldn't have anything to bellyache about.

Unless he just wants to out them and that's the point.

Rand Paul is a frequent disappointment. At least his dad actually walked the walk. Rand is just a douche coasting on his dad's coattails.

• Plus1 1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You have long ago proven yourself to be intellectually dishonest and resistant to facts and reason.

Interesting thing about this.     Shokin was widely viewed as a corrupt prosecutor by almost all of our allies.  It was widely known within our our foreign policy team that he actually neede

You would invoke Alan Dershowitz to defend Donald Trump.  He defended Epstein and procured his sweetheart deal that allowed him to continue raping children. Epstein pled the 5th when as

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Rand Paul is a frequent disappointment. At least his dad actually walked the walk. Rand is just a douche coasting on his dad's coattails.

It’s really not hard to imagine why Rand’s neighbor just decided to beat the sh!t out of him one day.  

• Plus1 5
  • Haha 2

Good article on Schiff as the 'warrior in the well'.  My respect for the guy has gone up during this process. 

He has been a good representative of the truth.   How much different it would have been if the Dems had

picked up a few more Senate seats in 2018. 

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/01/democrats-schiff-impeachment/605803/

• Plus1 1

Not looking good for witnesses.  Looks like the cowaRds may have won this round.  But the fight isn't over.  

We'll see though.  Apparently Lamar Alexander is announcing tonight if he will vote for witnesses or not.   That will likely answer the witness question.

I'm already preparing my letter to Sasse and Fischer.

• Thanks 2
18 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

Not looking good for witnesses.  Looks like the cowaRds may have won this round.  But the fight isn't over.  

We'll see though.  Apparently Lamar Alexander is announcing tonight if he will vote for witnesses or not.   That will likely answer the witness question.

I'm already preparing my letter to Sasse and Fischer.

Email or an actual letter?