Jump to content

The First Trump Impeachment Thread


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You have long ago proven yourself to be intellectually dishonest and resistant to facts and reason.

Interesting thing about this.     Shokin was widely viewed as a corrupt prosecutor by almost all of our allies.  It was widely known within our our foreign policy team that he actually neede

You would invoke Alan Dershowitz to defend Donald Trump.  He defended Epstein and procured his sweetheart deal that allowed him to continue raping children. Epstein pled the 5th when as

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Decoy73 said:

Lamar just cemented his legacy in a very poor way.  Regardless of which side you are on, I don’t know how anyone could agree with his attempt at justification.  

Doubt many of you were in New Hampshire in the 1990s by Lamar was the Bernie of his day.

  • Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
12 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Doubt many of you were in New Hampshire in the 1990s by Lamar was the Bernie of his day.

 

If by that you mean the two men were candidates for the Presidency, that's pretty much where the similarity ends. 

 

Lamar Alexander ran as moderate in a field of conservatives, had a third place finish in both Iowa and New Hampshire, and soon dropped out of the race, leaving the field of Bob Dole challengers to the more extremist ideologue Pat Buchanan and independent technocrat Steve Forbes, the Mike Bloomberg of his day. What was your point again?

 

Don't know how old you are, Joe, but I'm pretty sure I can take you down in any decade of your choosing. 

  • Plus1 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
Link to post

26 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

 

If by that you mean the two men were candidates for the Presidency, that's pretty much where the similarity ends. 

 

Lamar Alexander ran as moderate in a field of conservatives, had a third place finish in both Iowa and New Hampshire, and soon dropped out of the race, leaving the field of Bob Dole challengers to the more extremist ideologue Pat Buchanan and independent technocrat Steve Forbes, the Mike Bloomberg of his day. What was your point again?

 

Don't know how old you are, Joe, but I'm pretty sure I can take you down in any decade of your choosing. 

 

 

Mr. Plaid himself. I had kind of forgotten about his presidential bid.

 

Related image

Link to post
14 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

 

If by that you mean the two men were candidates for the Presidency, that's pretty much where the similarity ends. 

 

Lamar Alexander ran as moderate in a field of conservatives, had a third place finish in both Iowa and New Hampshire, and soon dropped out of the race, leaving the field of Bob Dole challengers to the more extremist ideologue Pat Buchanan and independent technocrat Steve Forbes, the Mike Bloomberg of his day. What was your point again?

 

Don't know how old you are, Joe, but I'm pretty sure I can take you down in any decade of your choosing. 

Lamar was hailed as a rock star that year, the hype just didn't translate into a lot of NH votes. Maybe the DS are more prone to be swept off their feet by the exciting candidate.

 

The only thing that needs taken down is the Iowa Caucus Cluster

  • Plus1 1
Link to post

5 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Lamar was hailed as a rock star that year, the hype just didn't translate into a lot of NH votes. Maybe the DS are more prone to be swept off their feet by the exciting candidate.

 

The only thing that needs taken down is the Iowa Caucus Cluster

Did you just imply that republicans are less likely to “be swept off their feet by an exciting candidate”?

 

seriously???  

  • Plus1 4
Link to post
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.






×
×
  • Create New...