knapplc

The First Trump Impeachment Thread

Trump did this immediately AFTER the Mueller Report, in which he barely (temporarily?) skated for his entanglements with foreign entities and American electioneering. 

Jesus, Lamar. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

Lamar just cemented his legacy in a very poor way.  Regardless of which side you are on, I don’t know how anyone could agree with his attempt at justification.  

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, Decoy73 said:

Lamar just cemented his legacy in a very poor way.  Regardless of which side you are on, I don’t know how anyone could agree with his attempt at justification.  

Doubt many of you were in New Hampshire in the 1990s by Lamar was the Bernie of his day.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Doubt many of you were in New Hampshire in the 1990s by Lamar was the Bernie of his day.

If by that you mean the two men were candidates for the Presidency, that's pretty much where the similarity ends. 

Lamar Alexander ran as moderate in a field of conservatives, had a third place finish in both Iowa and New Hampshire, and soon dropped out of the race, leaving the field of Bob Dole challengers to the more extremist ideologue Pat Buchanan and independent technocrat Steve Forbes, the Mike Bloomberg of his day. What was your point again?

Don't know how old you are, Joe, but I'm pretty sure I can take you down in any decade of your choosing. 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

If by that you mean the two men were candidates for the Presidency, that's pretty much where the similarity ends. 

Lamar Alexander ran as moderate in a field of conservatives, had a third place finish in both Iowa and New Hampshire, and soon dropped out of the race, leaving the field of Bob Dole challengers to the more extremist ideologue Pat Buchanan and independent technocrat Steve Forbes, the Mike Bloomberg of his day. What was your point again?

Don't know how old you are, Joe, but I'm pretty sure I can take you down in any decade of your choosing. 

Mr. Plaid himself. I had kind of forgotten about his presidential bid.

Related image

REPUBLICAN SENATORS ALREADY CONCEDED THE LINK! I hope Schiff and the other House Managers are citing those asinine statements. 

• Plus1 2

14 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Lamar was hailed as a rock star that year, the hype just didn't translate into a lot of NH votes. Maybe the DS are more prone to be swept off their feet by the exciting candidate.

The only thing that needs taken down is the Iowa Caucus Cluster

• Plus1 1

5 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Lamar was hailed as a rock star that year, the hype just didn't translate into a lot of NH votes. Maybe the DS are more prone to be swept off their feet by the exciting candidate.

The only thing that needs taken down is the Iowa Caucus Cluster

Did you just imply that republicans are less likely to “be swept off their feet by an exciting candidate”?

seriously???  

• Plus1 4

5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Did you just imply that republicans are less likely to “be swept off their feet by an exciting candidate”?

seriously???  

Beat me to it.  

Sometimes I wonder if @Notre Dame Joe actually reads his drivel before he hits “post”.

17 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I wonder if any of those people ever sit back an hour later saying....WTF did I just say???

I don't think cult members feel shame. 

• Plus1 1