The First Trump Impeachment Thread

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

What @Moiraine said, but I've had this same thought myself earlier.  Would be hella hilarious if Bolton brought Trump down.

Unless the whistleblower's identity as a member of the intelligence community is a smokescreen.

3 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

No. Unless he's the 2nd whistleblower. The first is a member of the secret service. However, the whistleblower said he had 6 sources that are white house officials. Bolton could potentially be the 2nd whistleblower or one of the 6 sources.

I've been saying since this thing came out, we need these anonymous white house officials to grow a pair and speak themselves. Preferably revealing themselves all at once.

Interestingly enough if you Google "Is John Bolton," "the whistleblower" pops up as one of the top choices, and there are theories that he's the 2nd one.

11 hours ago, Moiraine said:

No. Unless he's the 2nd whistleblower. The first is a member of the secret service. However, the whistleblower said he had 6 sources that are white house officials. Bolton could potentially be the 2nd whistleblower or one of the 6 sources.

I've been saying since this thing came out, we need these anonymous white house officials to grow a pair and speak themselves. Preferably revealing themselves all at once.

As long as they can do this from some super secret, remote location to avoid becoming a statistic. I truly fear for their safety and well-being.

15 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Right? It has long bothered me to no end how arrogant these corrupt criminals are in thinking that because they are famous and close to the administration that somehow the law doesn't affect them.

Toss even one of them in the clink and the rest of the rats will panic - and hopefully scurry to comply with the law again.

• Plus1 4

I guess this is as good a place as any.

My sister in law told me about a theory about a year ago that Trump wanted to use the wall as a way to launder $. They’re using private contractors so it probably wouldn’t be that hard (except I suppose that everyone would know who they are).

I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if that was the case.

• Plus1 1
18 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I guess this is as good a place as any.

My sister in law told me about a theory about a year ago that Trump wanted to use the wall as a way to launder $. They’re using private contractors so it probably wouldn’t be that hard (except I suppose that everyone would know who they are).

I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if that was the case.

That's not too far-fetched. Remember Halliburton? Most of their post-Iraq War contracts were taxpayer fraud at best, massive money laundering scheme at worst. Lots of shadiness.

• Plus1 1