The First Trump Impeachment Thread

There's no good reason why the Sergeant At Arms hasn't arrested these idiots yet.

This stunt is happening because these guys are claiming that the investigation is being done behind closed doors (which, as an investigation, it should), and Republicans are being left out of the process.

This is a stupid lie only believed by stupid people. 

Republicans in the room while testimony is being heard include:

Devin Nunes, Ranking Member. 22nd District of California

Mike Conaway. 11th District of Texas

Michael Turner. 10th District of Ohio

Brad Wenstrup. 2nd District of Ohio

Chris Stewart. 2nd Dis of Utah

Rick Crawford. 1st Dis of Ark

When your party is being raked through the mud by damning testimony, apparently you have to resort to stunts like this. 

• Plus1 3

another example of why i am voting straight dem ticket this time.   last election i made the mistake of only voting for the dem on the presidential vote.   but stuck with what i thought was a normal, sane conservative party.   it's proved not to be sane anymore.  

• Plus1 5
9 minutes ago, commando said:

another example of why i am voting straight dem ticket this time.   last election i made the mistake of only voting for the dem on the presidential vote.   but stuck with what i thought was a normal, sane conservative party.   it's proved not to be sane anymore.  

I believe every Representative from Nebraska signed the censure bill against Schiff. No way I can vote for these people again. The party needs a purge.

• Plus1 3

All of those jackasses need to immediately be arrested and charged with whatever charges apply regarding national security violations, ethics violations, obstruction of justice, witness intimidation. In no courtroom in America would this $h!t be allowed, in no workplace in America would this behavior be tolerated. Is there not one single sane Republican who will stand up and blast their colleagues for this sort of nonsense?

Even before today, anyone who can stand up and demonstrate any grasp of the rules and procedures, and explain to the children what "due process" actually means (and when it applies)? 

I simply cannot fathom why any politician would hitch their wagon to this mess, let alone large numbers of them.

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Ladies & Gentlemen - your GOP:

if they were disabled people demonstrating against congress taking away health care they would be forcibly removed.

edit to add.    maybe we could save some transportation costs and just lock them up in that room

• Plus1 5