The First Trump Impeachment Thread

17 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Just keep doing stupid stuff GOP.  I cant wait to clean house.  I will donate to every opponent of the 20 something that “stormed” the scif today. Poat the list if tou see it.  

Here's the list. No Nebraska Reps on it, thank goodness (although they all voted to censure Schiff).

But it isn't just this list - it's a bonus list of how many of them voted to make this very thing illegal in 2017.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Here's the list. No Nebraska Reps on it, thank goodness (although they all voted to censure Schiff).

But it isn't just this list - it's a bonus list of how many of them voted to make this very thing illegal in 2017.

Thank you - will hit Act Blue tonight with my donations.  

Clowns.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
41 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Gang tactic, too. They'd go sit in trials to intimidate witnesses, just like the GOP are doing today.

Good grief - I didn't think of that angle but so true.    So when will they start finding dead cats on their door steps? :o

Or other actions similar to "guards asleep,  cell mate removed, video cameras turned off'

5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I leave the country and things get interesting. 

Have to admit, a break from this has been refreshing to the soul. 

I wondered where you were brother.  Hope you had a great time in some sane part of the world.

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

I wondered where you were brother.  Hope you had a great time in some sane part of the world.

I’m still here. I’m currently on a train going from Salzburg Austria and Munich. 

We spent yesterday learning about the Mad King. (King Ludwig II). I got a chuckle out of the irony. 

• Plus1 1

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

I’m still here. I’m currently on a train going from Salzburg Austria and Munich. 

We spent yesterday learning about the Mad King. (King Ludwig II). I got a chuckle out of the irony. 

have fun and enjoy.  That is what life is to be about - family and friends.   Discussions about mad Kings and mad Presidents are secondary.

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Good luck getting back into the country. You're probably on some list for associating with the liberal circlejerk here in P&R! :D

• Haha 5
3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Our local German restaurant has a sandwich called the Mad King Ludwig it is quite delicious:

A Bratwurst burger patty, a wiener schnitzel, bacon strips and house-made sauerkraut sandwiched between two potato pancakes and smothered in Beer Cheese sauce. 

• Plus1 2