The First Trump Impeachment Thread

Trump accuses Obama for treason. Why ... for spying on Trump's campaign.

In the end, I think we might have more reason to believe Trump has been up to treasonous activity.

Selling political influence to Russia for a share of the real estate market.  Allowing Putin to be the Middle east broker/ruler now. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trump-accuses-obama-of-treason-for-spying-on-his-2016-campaign

2 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Trump accuses Obama for treason. Why ... for spying on Trump's campaign.

In the end, I think we might have more reason to believe Trump has been up to treasonous activity.

Selling political influence to Russia for a share of the real estate market.  Allowing Putin to be the Middle east broker/ruler now. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trump-accuses-obama-of-treason-for-spying-on-his-2016-campaign

As the noose gets tighter he's going to make more and more wild accusations. His goal is to imbalance the country. If necessary, he'll start a war.

He knows he's cooked.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, knapplc said:

As the noose gets tighter he's going to make more and more wild accusations. His goal is to imbalance the country. If necessary, he'll start a war.

He knows he's cooked.

I agree - a wounded animal is more dangerous than one in the natural avoiding trouble.  I can see him doing something very stupid wt Iran to re-asserting himself in Syria to save face after being called on the carpet by members of both parties.

Here's the funny thing I've been thinking about when watching both sides go about their business here.  I read somewhere that the rules the Democrats are using in this process were updated and revised by the Republican controlled congress in 2015.  So.....this would be during the 2016 election when it appears a Republican candidate would be going against Hillary.....you know....the most vile person in the history of the planet that they must do everything to rid the country of.

Think about how outraged the Republicans are in how little input they have in the process and how it's behind closed doors.

My thought.......they were preparing themselves to be able to use all these rules against Hillary.  But, what happens????  Trump wins and ends up being a President that the Democrats actually need to go through this process with.  SO.....the Democrats get to use the Republicans' custom tailored rules.....and the Republicans can't handle it.

It's quite humorous when you think about it.

• Plus1 6
  • Fire 1
5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Here's the funny thing I've been thinking about when watching both sides go about their business here.  I read somewhere that the rules the Democrats are using in this process were updated and revised by the Republicans controlled congress in 2015.  So.....this would be during the 2016 election when it appears a Republican candidate would be going against Hillary.

Think about how outraged the Republicans are in how little input they have in the process and how it's behind closed doors.

My thought.......they were preparing themselves to be able to use all these rules against Hillary.  But, what happens????  Trump wins and ends up being a President that the Democrats actually need to go through this process with.  SO.....the Democrats get to use the Republicans' custom tailored rules.....and the Republicans can't handle it.

It is. People have been telling the GOP for years to be careful what they wish for, because one day they won't be the majority and their opponents can use the same tactics.

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1
6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Here's the funny thing I've been thinking about when watching both sides go about their business here.  I read somewhere that the rules the Democrats are using in this process were updated and revised by the Republican controlled congress in 2015.  So.....this would be during the 2016 election when it appears a Republican candidate would be going against Hillary.....you know....the most vile person in the history of the planet that they must do everything to rid the country of.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Any Republicans complaining about process can pound sand. They sound like disingenuous babies complaining about rules they created.

• Plus1 5
5 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

The only thing that's not funny about it is most Republican voters won't pay attention to any of the above.